Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Speaks With Valuev in Russia, Makes Final Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko Speaks With Valuev in Russia, Makes Final Offer

During his recent trip to St. Petersburg, Russia, WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko took some time to speak with Nikolai Valuev and made a final offer to the "Russian Giant." Klitschko made the trip for personal reasons, but he took the time to speak with Valuev directly to ensure the proper information was being passed along.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nikolay should take what Vitali gives him. He is being offered a payday AND a world title shot. He is no longer a title holder, all he did was ruck up robberies in germany during his fraudulent run with Ruiz's/Chagaev's belt.

Comment

I bet everyone in the room looked like midgets with the two of them standing.

Comment

Nikolai should take the offer, because I believe no one will offer him that much esp. now that he is no longer a champion and his last outing against Haye was so dismal! If he want to be champion again which I doubt he could win against any of the Klits, he should take advantage of this offer and his goal should win if he want to be a little more expensive next time.

Comment

you can't ask anything else of vitali.he's actually gone to great length to get this fight...valuev it's up to you...take it or leave it.I'm sure if he doesn't fight vitali,he's going to retire...Austin or solis is next unless vitali ends up giving one of them a title shot.solis hasn't beaten anyone so he's unproven.Austin had one bad fight vs wlad(i'd say starstruck in amazement of the magnitude of the event).I'd like to see either fight with vitali.I'd prefer valuev/vitali with the winner fighting the winner of solis/Austin.

Comment

And where is Haye he said he wanted Vitali next? Harrison or Rahman next for Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
              And where is Haye he said he wanted Vitali next? Harrison or Rahman next for Haye.

???????? No where, i havent heard a thing about the fight since Adam booth said they were waiting on Vitali.

Comment

If Valuev was more athletic he'd easily be able to take the Klit brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                  Ja dude, like if a prime Roy Jones was Valuev's size, like easy win against the Klits. Ya think, Captain Obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                    If ifs and ands were pots and pans there'd be no work for tinkers' hands.

Comment

Working...
                    X