Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Speaks With Valuev in Russia, Makes Final Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valuev needs to man up. What kind of hold does that slimebag DK have on Valuev?

Comment

@S H A R K B O Y&Jim Jeffries. Clits are between your legs.Stop insulting KlichKO brothers.They are respected and proven world champions.Unlike Diva Gay who is PROVEN VAGINA.

Comment

The Orc will not agree.For sure.He has 10 promoters who milks him as a cow.He will be lucky if he gets even 50% of those $1.5m.So Valuev will get only $750.000 and KO loss.Thats all.
        Last edited by a08; 06-23-2010, 09:12 AM.

Comment

I respect Vitali for making this gesture and if this fight does not happen it is totally Valuevs fault.

Take the fight Nikolai, this is like the 2nd biggest fight that can be made in Heavyweight division!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
            I respect Vitali for making this gesture and if this fight does not happen it is totally Valuevs fault.

Take the fight Nikolai, this is like the 2nd biggest fight that can be made in Heavyweight division!
            No it's the first biggest Heavywieght fight that can be made, literally. Valuev won't accept, he's a WBA ***** just like Haye and thats all folks.

Comment

I hope Valuev doesn't accept. No one wants to see his lumbering ass.

Comment

I think Valuev would take the offer, but Don King will prevent the fight by demanding too much money.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                  Valuev needs to man up. What kind of hold does that slimebag DK have on Valuev?
                  Absolutely none, considering Don told him not to take the fight with Haye, and Nikolay went ahead and accepted it.

Comment

Mafia !

Comment

Damn just pay this ****ing guy and make a interesting fight, the Klit's always trying to nickle and dime ****, for the first time in a long time these guys are in a position to make an interesting fight, a fight that almost everyone thinks Vitali will win and people are interested for once and they wanna haggle over 1.5 vs 2.5, just pay the guy people will watch this y'all will get paid and have people watching and giving you the respect for being the real deal and putting on an interesting fight that people do want to see. I'm not a fan of any of these guys but i'd def watch and possibly buy this thing because i find the match up interesting and i'd like to see either K brother test there skill while fighting a bigger man. Also, I don't think the giant will just lay down for them either, I think he would actually fight if forced to do so. This fight need to be made.

Comment

Working...
                      X