No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley's Attorney Goes Bonkers, Threatens Reporter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley's Attorney Goes Bonkers, Threatens Reporter

Attorney Judd Burstein, who represents Shane Mosley in his defamation suit against BALCO founder Victor Conte, has been ripping up the press in various emails. Burstein sent an email to BoxingScene.com on Friday, irate over a story that ran on Thursday, which used an article from the New York Daily News to outline the recent events in the Mosley vs. Conte legal battle. [Click Here To Read More]

Lol @ playing ball with the pink team.

Comment

Originally posted by **US Power** View Post
      Lol @ playing ball with the pink team.
      That made me lol as well.

Comment

wait...are they saying he putts from the rough?

Comment

allen fener and chris forberg are going to be on ur ass shane... i bet shane wishes that he never ever met conte

Comment

Sorry to be pedantic but "with ***" doesn't really make sense either and although this guy is coming across as a grade A douchebag it is rarely a good idea to pick a fight with a lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
              Sorry to be pedantic but "with ***" doesn't really make sense either and although this guy is coming across as a grade A douchebag it is rarely a good idea to pick a fight with a lawyer.
              I don't know how they do things in Scotland but in the United States a lawyer can lose his license and even suffer penalties for these kinds of actions and intimidation. It's almost unheard of a lawyer on this level to act like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                I don't know how they do things in Scotland but in the United States a lawyer can lose his license and even suffer penalties for these kinds of actions and intimidation. It's almost unheard of a lawyer on this level to act like this.
                u never answered my question BPP. why hasnt shane's 2nd win over oscar not been changed to a no-contest. or will it happen in the near future ???
                Last edited by Shadow boxer 3; 04-17-2010, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Indeed it is unheard of for a lawyer of any description, anywhere, to make such a schoolboy error. All the more reason to tread carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    u never answered my question BPP. why hasnt shane's 2nd win over oscar not been changed to a no-contest. or will it happen in the near future ???
                    He never tested positive and Oscar, his business partner, never made a petition to get it changed.

Comment

Working...
                    X