Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: "Haye is The Only Fight I Want, It's Personal"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko: "Haye is The Only Fight I Want, It's Personal"

WBO/IBO/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko is only interested in fighting WBA champion David Haye. He doesn't want Alexander Povetkin, or Samuel Peter, or any other possible challenger. Klitschko tells Lem Satterfield of AOL's FanHouse that he released a video on Monday in order to send a strong message to Haye. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBO/IBO/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko is only interested in fighting WBA champion David Haye. He doesn't want Alexander Povetkin, or Samuel Peter, or any other possible challenger. Klitschko tells Lem Satterfield of AOL's FanHouse that he released a video on Monday in order to send a strong message to Haye. [Click Here To Read More]
    Haye Vs Vlad at Wembley

Comment

Sure Wlad how is it "personal" when you force Haye to fight your brother?

Cut the crap.

Comment

might be a good thing for haye thats he has got wlad angry.

Comment

klitshcko "I've run out of bums so now I have to fight haye"

Comment

Haye will knock that robotic boxer out silly.

Comment

**** we all want to see it. A HW fight that might actually get people amped.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
                Haye Vs Vlad at Wembley
                Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Sure Wlad how is it "personal" when you force Haye to fight your brother?

Cut the crap.
                Haye will beat both Klitschkos

Comment

I can't wait till Wlad destroys Haye and shuts up the annoying delusional Haye nuthuggers.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
                    Haye will beat both Klitschkos
                    Only when they get old and shot. And even then Haye will probably still have trouble with Vitali. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X