No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto-Manny Pacquiao: 24/7 Pt. 1 Reviewed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto-Manny Pacquiao: 24/7 Pt. 1 Reviewed

By Cliff Rold - It feels like only weeks since the last journey though reality TV waters…mostly because it has been. Unlike the last time out, the hype this time surrounds a fight that isn’t a foregone conclusion, isn’t just a showcase.
    [details]

This is just a look of how things are going in camp and out of camp, if you really thing anything that's been televised sucks, then go watch a soap-opera or nascar.

Even though it should be entertaining, they're not clowns to entertain and all this in between moments can throw a boxer out of focus and even piss them due to constant interrupting of they're training camps.

Comment

I'd say a B+ is appropriate if we're grading this thing.

Comment

HBO really made this one dramatic by leaving us with a To Be Continued type ending.

Comment

Is it just me, or is Cotto extremely boring in this thing? Seriously. Just having dinner with your family and getting tats on your arm? All those distractions in Pac's camp like the typhoon and that altercation between Gacal and Kontz is what made the show interesting.

Comment

I look forward to next week.

and for the poster saying Cotto was boring, plz.

Pac's the boring one in all of the 24/7's no matter's who in the side with him. He's just boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
              Is it just me, or is Cotto extremely boring in this thing? Seriously. Just having dinner with your family and getting tats on your arm? All those distractions in Pac's camp like the typhoon and that altercation between Gacal and Kontz is what made the show interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                I look forward to next week.

and for the poster saying Cotto was boring, plz.

Pac's the boring one in all of the 24/7's no matter's who in the side with him. He's just boring.
                +1

I just rewatch it and skip every single Pacquiao scene!

Pacquiao is one boring mofo!

Comment

the writer has good points and HBO can touch on those subjects next week ...

and what i like to see is more training & sparring!

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
                    +1

I just rewatch it and skip every single Pacquiao scene!

Pacquiao is one boring mofo!
                    fok, not only dat.

They foking spend about 4more minutes on him than Cotto!

and it mostly seem that they recorded more about the typhoon than the boxers itself....

Comment

Working...
                    X