No announcement yet.

De La Hoya is Convinced That Marquez Beats Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Hoya is Convinced That Marquez Beats Mayweather

Silver tongued Golden Boy Oscar De La Hoya, who’s visited Juan Manuel Marquez in Mexico City insists this fight will mark Floyd Mayweather Jr’s first pro defeat. [details]

De La Hoya is either,

a) trying to sell the fight
    b) always backs fighters against guys who beat him
    c) both

Would be great for boxing if Marquez won but I can't see it.

Comment

Im convince that Pacquiao really ****ed DLH up!!!!!!!!!

Comment

less than 3 weeks b4 the fight yet the fight hasnt gotten any buzz. no wonder de la **** is talking again

Comment

Pfft, I'm done listening to Oscar's prediction. He's just trying to milk the casual fans into buying this mismatch... though I'd like for JMM to prove me wrong. I'd see it but won't support nor buy it.

Comment

Wow. I can't believe DLH made it thru that whole interview without mentionin Pac once.

Comment

The funny thing is, some causal fans actually eat this stuff up....."Well Oscar said Floyd might lose......."......smh

Comment

De La Hoya is an r-tard. If he says something will happen, you better bet your money on the opposite.

Comment

Didn't he say the same thing about Hatton twice? Against FMJ and PAC? When DLH picks a fighter its smart money to go with the other.

Comment

As if anybody is actually gonna believe this **** lol. Everyone knows this fight is a sham. I think marquez has so much heart and desire that he will makes this at least interesting where it gives him a small chance to win, but for any casual fan they would be idiots to buy this fight because the odds are stacked in favor of this being a real boring one-sided fight. Even sadder is that expect floyd mayweather to be on his bike against a natural featherweight now blown up welterweight...........

Comment

Working...
                    X