This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Calzaghe: "I Can Beat Wladimir Klitschko"

He said it - not me. The retired, and undefeated former champion, Joe Calzaghe, believes that he can beat any of the top fighters at super middleweight and light heavyweight - and he is so confident of his talents that he also believes that he can rise up in weight and beat the 6'6 WBO/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko. [details]

Wladimir takes him out easy.

Comment

How do Calzaghe fans justify this?

Comment

Deep down inside, i hope there's substance to this and Calzaghe comes back to chase this fight, but i doubt it?

Comment

He's having a laugh on some recreational drugs I assume.

Comment

Calzaghe says he is retired and doesn't miss fighting! Well shut up and stop talking about beating current fighters!! What is he talking about? Beating Wlad Klitschko! Well come out of retirement and get it done then big shot!! Don't talk about it, be about it or STFU!!

Comment

I'd root for Calzaghe to beat Wlad, anyway, Calzaghe would be so damn out of shape at H.W.

Comment

I do agree with he could beat any of the fighters in the super six tournement...and what he said about Froch not doing well in it

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                  Calzaghe says he is retired and doesn't miss fighting! Well shut up and stop talking about beating current fighters!! What is he talking about? Beating Wlad Klitschko! Well come out of retirement and get it done then big shot!! Don't talk about it, be about it or STFU!!
                  He's just having a laugh, for f**k's sake. Go take your medication.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Visitation View Post
                    He's just having a laugh, for f**k's sake. Go take your medication.
                    I've ran out of medication!!

Comment

Working...
                    X