No announcement yet.

Rocky Juarez Sets The Record Straight on John, Santiago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Juarez Sets The Record Straight on John, Santiago

As reported on Sunday, due to an unspecified illness, the scheduled WBA title bout between Indonesian Chris John and Houston, Texas’s Rocky Juarez has been cancelled with no apparent makeup date anticipated. [details]

Good call By ROcky, Mario can really **** his plan even if he had a full traning camp just for him, let alone with a 1 week notice **** that.

Luevano shouldd be giving Santiago his rematch!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Good call By ROcky, Mario can really **** his plan even if he had a full traning camp just for him, let alone with a 1 week notice **** that.

Luevano shouldd be giving Santiago his rematch!!!!!!!!!

That's what the **** I'm talkin bout. It's long overdue.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        That's what the **** I'm talkin bout. It's long overdue.
        Yeap. but they dont want non of Santiago.

Comment

understandable, im still really bumbed that we wont get to watch this. that would have been a good fight if yordan stepped in.

Comment

Wait so Yordan turned down the fight? Gay, that would have been a good fight.

Juarez should have fought Santiago though.

Comment

juarez would have been in deep **** against santiago

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                Wait so Yordan turned down the fight? Gay, that would have been a good fight.

Juarez should have fought Santiago though.
                Yordan was contractually bound to fight in Indonesia and had already been paid in advance. He was denied permission to withdraw from that fight by the event handlers.

Comment

Luevano needs to give Santiago his rematch. They have unfinished business.

Can't really blame Rocky though. At least the dude came straight up with a response.

Comment

Like everyone else I'm disappointed, but I don't blame Juarez for not taking a southpaw on less than one weeks notice. Another loss at this time would really hurt Juarez's career.

Comment

Working...
                    X