No announcement yet.

Roach Budges, Says "145" is Good For Pacquiao-Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach Budges, Says "145" is Good For Pacquiao-Cotto

Freddie Roach, trainer of Manny Pacquiao, has budged on his demand of making Miguel Cotto drop down to 143-pounds for a fight with Manny Pacquiao on November 14 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Several days ago, Roach told media members that 143 was the weight he wanted the fight to take place. Cotto's nutritionist told Top Rank's Bob Arum that Miguel could only get down, in safe fashion, to a weight of 144-145 at most. [details]

roach knows that cotto ain't hatton fighting that crazy and that his boy will get ko

Comment

The ball is on Pac's court.

Comment

145???? lol......I LOVE IT !

Comment

Not Good For Manny

I Love both of these fighters, but i must say that if its at 145, then cotto will come into the ring oficially at 160 and pacman is gonna get KTFO

Comment

145? That's ******, might aswell make it 147.

Comment

145lbs thats good news

Comment

Make it for 147 so Pac can have the chance for Cottos Welterweight belt.

Then again, Pac is NOT a 147lb fighter, but he's so good, he might just beat Cotto.

But, theoretically Pac should not be facing boxers this big.

If this fight was mentioned a year back we would have laughed it off.

Comment

this fyt is bound to happen......begin the count-down now!!
                  meantime we continue with our back and forth in this forum.

Comment

COTTO can make 145 easy!!! HE weighed 146 for clottey!! PAC is going to seriously hurt!! This is going to be a treat for COTTO for the hard work! The pitty pat punches from PAC wont affect Cotto! When MC digs to the body and cuts the ring and makes MP fight = MP will get KO!!

Comment

Working...
                    X