No announcement yet.

Shocker: Hatton is Set To Walk Away From Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker: Hatton is Set To Walk Away From Pacquiao

The megabuck fight between Filipino boxing icon Manny Pacquiao and Britain’s Ricky “The Hitman” Hatton is off – as of this hour. [details]

Oh well I guess we will have to wait until December to see these two fight.

Comment

damn,pacquiao really piss me off with this bull****.

Comment

What the hell? Pacquiao and Hatton are like a married couple.
        ________
        **** movies
        Last edited by FreshPrince; 03-28-2011, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Jeebus ****ing tap dancing Chrizzie. This is just getting ridiculous now...

Comment

all drama, the fight is going to be made. Why is money such a deal in this sport is beyond me.

Comment

On again off again on again off again

Are they just trying to generate interest in the fight or what because this is really turning me off to the whole deal just like I was turned off by De La Hoya's search for an opponent. I didn't even watch Pacquiao-De La Hoya until I heard it was a massacre. I honestly wouldn't even watch Margarito-Mosley if I hadn't been deprived of boxing for well over a month going into the last 2 weeks. The negotiations messes end up leaving me too frustrated to even care, I mean really care at all. Sites either need to quit covering these on again/off again negotiations or the camps should quit making them public.

Comment

Hatton should just accept. WTF.

Pacman came from a huge fight and dominated, and is a star as of now.

Hatton fought Paulie.... and?

****ing Fatton... He's pricing himself out.

EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT PACMAN! NOT HATTON!

Comment

how can they **** this up.... either you take the fight and make one of the biggest paydays of your career or you dont take it and make a mill or two a fight

Comment

they keep reporting that its on and then that it isnt, wtf??~? make up your mind already.

Comment

Working...
                    X