No announcement yet.

Katsidis-Chavez Falls On Casamayor-Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katsidis-Chavez Falls On Casamayor-Diaz

Sources close to the situation have informed MaxBoxing/BoxingScene.com that a deal is in the works to match Michael Katsidis with former lightweight champion Jesus Chavez. The proposed bout is slated to become the co-feature to Joel Casamayor vs. Juan Diaz. Chavez has already accepted the fight. [details]

Damn, that is quite a situation. Happy to hear Katsidis will back in action against a known opponent like Chavez, but this is messy indeed.

Comment

damn Nate Cambell got screwed haha its kind of sad but i mean no one really wants to see him fight so i guess thats to be expected.

Comment

seriously, boxing is kicking ass this year. its being obnoxious, arrogant, throwing gang signs at the mainstream right now.

Comment

Campbell is the odd man out, maybe he should fight Santa Cruz because Santa Cruz beat Casamayor and seems to have nothing on the horizon as well.

I think Chavez' best days are behind him so this is a good fight for Katsidis to get his confidence back, he should be able to beat Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by silencers98 View Post
            Campbell is the odd man out, maybe he should fight Santa Cruz because Santa Cruz beat Casamayor and seems to have nothing on the horizon as well.

I think Chavez' best days are behind him so this is a good fight for Katsidis to get his confidence back, he should be able to beat Chavez.
            Let's just hope his leg doesn't break off again..

Comment

Originally posted by Addison View Post
              Let's just hope his leg doesn't break off again..
              Somebody should tell him to break a leg before the fight to see his reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Addison View Post
                Damn, that is quite a situation. Happy to hear Katsidis will back in action against a known opponent like Chavez, but this is messy indeed.
                I agree, messy with blood sprinkled all over the canvass.

Comment

Originally posted by silencers98 View Post

luckily santa cruz is getting a wbc eliminator then he can apply for the wbc interim title ****ed up he should just fight diaz - pac winner
                  as far as the match i think katsidis chin has been exposed and chavez got a chance but if i had to predict ill pick katsidis by ko

Comment

Another quality card.

Well done Golden Boy.

Comment

Working...
                    X