WBC super welterweight champion Tony "Superbad" Harrison has promised to do a lot of damage to former world champion Jermell Charlo.
The two boxers have been trading words since las December, when Harrison won a controversial twelve round decision to capture the belt from Charlo.
The rematch takes place on Saturday, December 21 in the FOX PBC Fight Night main event from Toyota Arena in Ontario, California.
They were scheduled to fight earlier this year, but Harrison withdrew with injury. Charlo instead faced late replacement Jorge Cota and blew him out with a brutal knockout.
Now Charlo is promising to do the same to Harrison - blow him out with a brutal knockout inside the distance.
Harrison is laughing at his threats.
"I had three judges who said I won, so I don't think I have to change anything in my game plan. I'm happy. I don't care about what him and his team is telling him. I don't have to do anything different," Harrison said.
"He had 12 rounds and never rocked me, never stumbled me. He gave me everything he has. The same Jermell that you have seen in every fight is the same you'll see Saturday. We're here once again and once again I'm going to exactly what I have to do. This is what needs to be done to him. I love everything about this. I love everything about the talking, the back and forth, and all the noise.
"Jermell knocked out Jorge Cota, so he's back on top right? I'm going to humble him again, that's my job. I'm going to ease him of his pain. He acts like he's the strongest guy in the world, but he's up against an animal. I just have to be myself and win again. He can't handle someone who's himself. I'm rattling him every five seconds. I just have to throw the 1-2 off of that and we're good."