Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Wilder Fight Won't Go 12 Rounds; Gonna Be A War!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Wilder Fight Won't Go 12 Rounds; Gonna Be A War!

LAS VEGAS Deontay Wilder and Luis Ortiz provided plenty of dramatic moments when Wilder knocked out Ortiz in the 10th round in March 2018. Ortiz obviously anticipates a different result, but he envisions another back-and-forth fight that'll thoroughly entertain fans Saturday night. "Like I said before, and Deontay also said, this is not gonna go 12 rounds," Ortiz said during a press conference Wednesday at MGM Grand. "Either he knocks me out or I knock him out. And I wish there were no bells between rounds, so we could just keep going. This is gonna be a war."
    [Click Here To Read More]

I might bet a few ones on a draw, one never knows what happens in boxing.

Comment

Like the first fight someone is going down!

Comment

I just know Ortiz can`t go 12 rounds with Wilder.

Comment

I think this one goes 4 to 6 rounds. Ortiz has to get to Wilder early, which means he’ll be open to a big shot from Deontay. Have to favor Wilder here, but Luis always has that puncher’s chance.

Comment

The only way for Ortiz to win is to stop Wilder, because we all know everything is stacked against him. And even if he wins he needs to stop Wilder again in a rematch. So hoping for a draw (Never going to happen) or hoping Ortiz wins doesn't help anything or anyone. This is an easy fight to predict on paper, but with HW boxing anything can happen.

Comment

I am not sure about chances of Ortiz, he threw everything he had in 7th round of first fight, but Wilder somehow survived. Wilder is tough dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                The only way for Ortiz to win is to stop Wilder, because we all know everything is stacked against him. And even if he wins he needs to stop Wilder again in a rematch. So hoping for a draw (Never going to happen) or hoping Ortiz wins doesn't help anything or anyone. This is an easy fight to predict on paper, but with HW boxing anything can happen.
                Easy fight to pick as in.....? Wilder KO?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  Easy fight to pick as in.....? Wilder KO?
                  A wilder win.... Not saying it would be an easy win, it's an easy fight to pick a winner.

Comment

Lookin' forward to this one, just like Joshua, Wilder's huge flaws are gonna get him slept eventually, and Ortiz already showed he is capable of landing a big shot on Wilder. Just hope the old man has enough cardio to finish the job this time around.

Comment

Working...
                    X