Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luke Campbell: I Outclassed Linares, I Landed The Clean Shots!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luke Campbell: I Outclassed Linares, I Landed The Clean Shots!

Luke Campbell failed in his bid to win the WBA lightweight title after a tight contest against Jorge Linares in California fell to a split decision. The Englishman claimed gold at London 2012 as part of an excellent amateur career, but this was by far the toughest test since he turned professional. Campbell endured a bad start, being floored in the second, and while he recovered in the later rounds, the Venezuelan used all his experience to close out the win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

awful fight

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
      awful fight
      Go get drunk and shout yeee haw whilst you watch MMA, that’s about all you’re good for.

It was a really good fight

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
        Go get drunk and shout yeee haw whilst you watch MMA, that’s about all you’re good for.

It was a really good fight
        Ha! Didn't see the fight but gotta love that boxing snobbery

Comment

Good fight indeed. No way Campbell won. That Scottish judge who had him up two points is almost at Adalaide Byrd level.

Comment

This kid had concussion from the kd apparently...he did much better in the second half of the fight with his lead hand keeping lineras at bay.... but you can't win a fight like this.. lineras has a much better ring generalship force him on the rope ... corner him...forcing the action...Luke is just too passive tbh

Comment

Just watched it

I had him losing 8-4

He did better than i thought he would, but that chin is glass, it will always be his downfall

Comment

100% solid win for Jorge. Luke did himself proud, but it was a Linares win! Maybe Mr Flanigan can step up to the plate instead of hiding behind his bogus WBO trinket soon?!..

Comment

He did land better shots. He was able to land at will with the right hand. Linares fought well in the beginning and towards the end. I had Campbell very slightly ahead but it wasn't a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                    He did land better shots. He was able to land at will with the right hand. Linares fought well in the beginning and towards the end. I had Campbell very slightly ahead but it wasn't a robbery.
                    Exactly how I had it.

Comment

Working...
                    X