No announcement yet.

Raiders of the Lost Arch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders of the Lost Arch

It was an incredible movie. First time I watched it yesterday.love the ending scene when the demons or spirit of the ark the covenant melt the Nazis.
    Last edited by RomanReigns; 08-10-2017, 03:12 AM.

That is a great movie.harrison Ford played the role well.

Comment

Their was actually these kids who recreated the film scene for scene. It was actually pretty amazing. Their is a good doco about it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HdDkMPlViHU

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        That is a great movie.harrison Ford played the role well.
        Love to see a sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          It was an incredible movie. First time I watched it yesterday.love the ending scene when the demons or spirit of the ark the covenant melt the Nazis.
          Great movie, I love the whole Indiana Jones series. Temple of Doom was my favorite one. Jinder Mahal could have been good villain in that movie.

Comment

Arch?

I thought it was ark.

Comment

Love to see a sequel.
              You just now watched that classic? That was George Lucas and Steven Spielberg at their best.

1st one, GREAT
              Temple of Doom, not as good as the first, get a lot of hate, but still good
              the Last Crusade, back to greatness, not as good as the first, but better than the second
              Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, the less said about it the better. It's the weakest of the 4, but Harrison Ford and Cate Blachett are great. I still like it, but I'm a big Indiana Jones homer.

Fun fact in their timeline, the 2nd one actually takes place before the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                You just now watched that classic? That was George Lucas and Steven Spielberg at their best.

1st one, GREAT
                Temple of Doom, not as good as the first, get a lot of hate, but still good
                the Last Crusade, back to greatness, not as good as the first, but better than the second
                Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, the less said about it the better. It's the weakest of the 4, but Harrison Ford and Cate Blachett are great. I still like it, but I'm a big Indiana Jones homer.

Fun fact in their timeline, the 2nd one actually takes place before the first one.
                I watched the temple of doom. Last crusade and, Crystal Skull, but yesterday was the only time I watched the original Indiana Jones film. Peak Spielberg and Lucas was amazing.

Comment

Is it about a comfortable pair of shoes or something?

Comment

Working...
                  X