Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Question: You have a gun pointed at your genitals and HAVE to choose between

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Another Question: You have a gun pointed at your genitals and HAVE to choose between

Either having the woman of your dreams bend you over, use a flavoured lube (let's say Kiwi or Caramel) to grease up a barbed dildo of average length and girth, and then plow you like an Ox in a field, or...

Use your bare, glove free hands (liberally coated with baby oil, or some more flavoured oils) to jerk off a Tranny and bring said Tranny to orgasm.

Now, I know this question is a b*tch, so let me include some incentives.

Incentive For Option 1:

If you manage to last for 30 minutes taking it up the ass, you get $10 million.

Incentive For Option 2:

If you manage to aim the Tranny's cannon at the moment of explosion, and manage to get the Tranny in the eye, you get $10 million.

Again, this question is a b*tch.

PS: Public Poll.
    Taking the barbed dildo?
    20.00%
    Lovingly caressing the Tranny junk?
    80.00%
    Last edited by P.K Dionysus; 05-23-2017, 09:01 AM.

you c0ck sucker. you finally got me. can i wear goggles when the explosion erupts ?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      you c0ck sucker. you finally got me. can i wear goggles when the explosion erupts ?
      Lmaaaoooooooo!!

I don't see why not. So long as your hands are bare and oily, I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
        Either having the woman of your dreams bend you over, use a flavoured lube (let's say Kiwi or Caramel) to grease up a barbed dildo of average length and girth, and then plow you like an Ox in a field, or...

Use your bare, glove free hands (liberally coated with baby oil, or some more flavoured oils) to jerk off a Tranny and bring said Tranny to orgasm.

Now, I know this question is a b*tch, so let me include some incentives.

Incentive For Option 1:

If you manage to last for 30 minutes taking it up the ass, you get $10 million.

Incentive For Option 2:

If you manage to aim the Tranny's cannon at the moment of explosion, and manage to get the Tranny in the eye, you get $10 million.

Again, this question is a b*tch.

PS: Public Poll.
        Fuk why does it have to be a barbed dildo because then the choice would be clear but since its a barbed dildo ill go with the beautiful well hung tranny.

Would I get a bigger money bonus if I took the money shot to my face?

Comment

I was leaning towards jerking the tranny mainly because I like the idea of aiming the stream of jizz in the tranny's eye. Sounds like a fun carnival game where you get a teddy bear or goldfish if you win.

But I pick the dildo up the ass for 30 minutes because that's a guaranteed $10 mil. You need aiming skills to hit the tranny's eye and I can't even hit my own eye when I bust, I've tried.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
            Fuk why does it have to be a barbed dildo because then the choice would be clear but since its a barbed dildo ill go with the beautiful well hung tranny.

Would I get a bigger money bonus if I took the money shot to my face?
            Nope!

However, I didn't stipulate how many attempts you get, so you can always take a load to the face if you want.

Comment

Dude what the heck is wrong with you that you're able to come up with questions like these?

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
                Nope!

However, I didn't stipulate how many attempts you get, so you can always take a load to the face if you want.
                Well if i cant get an extra bonus for taking the money shot to my face then ill just make sure the money shot gets shot on the well hung beautiful trannys eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I was leaning towards jerking the tranny mainly because I like the idea of aiming the stream of jizz in the tranny's eye. Sounds like a fun carnival game where you get a teddy bear or goldfish if you win.

But I pick the dildo up the ass for 30 minutes because that's a guaranteed $10 mil. You need aiming skills to hit the tranny's eye and I can't even hit my own eye when I bust, I've tried.
                  Lolololol!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Dude what the heck is wrong with you that you're able to come up with questions like these?

You don't wanna know, Ripz. There's a section in the back of my brain that just isn't right.

Comment

Working...
                    X