Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury On Verge of Losing Parker Shot, Must Sign Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury On Verge of Losing Parker Shot, Must Sign Contract

BoxingScene.com was advised by World Boxing Organization President Francisco 'Paco' Valcarcel that Hughie Fury (20-0, 10KO's) is on the verge of losing his mandatory title shot at WBO heavyweight world champion Joseph Parker (22-0, 18KO's).

[Click Here To Read More]

PIMPLY FACE IS THROWING A TANTRUM BECAUSE HE CANT USE PEDS ANYMORE.... WHAT A DISGRACE THESE FURY MEN ARE....

Comment

I thought this was a done deal?

Comment

Guess Hughie is still working through those PEDs. It's been awhile though.

Comment

He turned down Dillan Whyte so not suprised

Comment

The WBO's 60/40 split is great for a challenger - Fury is about to walk away from 1.2mil and a title shot, for what?

It's fair for people to speculate here - either he's being held up because of an existing PED issue (which we know exists), or he's going to pop for something new.

Correct me if I'm wrong - but in-competition testing doesn't start until the fight is signed (unless voluntarily agreed to). So Fury, if he has something in his system, would definitely wait until the last possible moment to get out of his cycle.

Or, he's an absolute ****ing idiot, and a poor decision-maker who will piss away his talents, like his cousin.

Comment

This is dubious.

When you have an on going PED case and are delaying a fight/testing, it doesn't look good.

Comment

This is strange. The Furys have wriggled out of quite a few fights between them since the possible drug issue came to light. I don't get why they keep going so far in negotiations before bailing though. Can't really figure out what's going on with them but I hope it will be sorted out one way or the other soon

Comment

Would have to be ******ed to turn down a Parker fight

It's the only chance he's gonna have of becoming a world champion

Comment

Looks like hugie is going to duck another big fight yet continue to talk ****e

Comment

Working...
                    X