Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Canelo Won't Be Pretty Boy After Cotto is Done!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well then Roach should tell his diva to stop stalling and sign on the dotted line.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
      This is a damn good scrap! I give Cotto the edge because of experience, but not by much. Nelo throws good uppercuts and Miguel is WIDE OPEN for them.
      only time cotto is open is when he's hurt.plus alvared only can hit fighters that just stand there. cotto wins this fight

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        both these pretenders to the middleweight crown already beaten by floyd jr
        Didnt floid fight canelo at a catchweight....why in the world would floid do that??

Comment

What are the odds Cotton doesn't run? Not very high. Cotton can't take a huge punch. 150 lb Mayweather almost iced him.

Canelo by late TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by panyck View Post
            Well then Roach should tell his diva to stop stalling and sign on the dotted line.
            bob arum,HBO,De la hoya,roach,khan,cotto,alvared,lara,and pacquiao have to wait and realize that all boxing roads lead to floyd mayweather jr.

Comment

I think Freddie's prediction is possible IF Miguel's stamina & chin hold up. He will be tested in a big way which makes that IF very tough. Nevertheless, should be a fantastic scrap & a fight that needs to be made for a healthy 2015 of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                What has Cotto go to annihilate Canelo. He is the small opposition, he also doesn't belong at middleweight, his skills have diminished ALOT, and he isn't going to hold the power over Canelo. Canelo doesn't have to broken legs like Martinez and Canelo still has a pulse.

There is nothing I see Cotto having to make it a easy or even seeing a KO from Cotto. Fans of Cotto's are delusional and Canelo haters have allowed ignorance to take over.
                His skills have diminished a lot? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                  Didnt floid fight canelo at a catchweight....why in the world would floid do that??
                  alvared's camp suggested 152 to make the fight.and floyd and ellerbe went with it. thats why ellerbe called alvareds management idiots. go back and look at showtime all access.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    What are the odds Cotton doesn't run? Not very high. Cotton can't take a huge punch. 150 lb Mayweather almost iced him.

Canelo by late TKO.
                    Cotto physically pressed Mayweather for 8-9 rounds before he gassed. Sure, he got caught with a good uppercut in the 11th or 12th but don't stretch it like he "almost got iced".

If anything, Canelo was shell shocked by the crisp counters of Floyd and tentatively followed him around not willing to pull the trigger. I didn't see the legendary pressure fighter that Canelo's fans make him out to be, I saw a hesitant fighter that conceded early in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFO View Post
                      Cotto physically pressed Mayweather for 8-9 rounds before he gassed. Sure, he got caught with a good uppercut in the 11th or 12th but don't stretch it like he "almost got iced".

If anything, Canelo was shell shocked by the crisp counters of Floyd and tentatively followed him around not willing to pull the trigger. I didn't see the legendary pressure fighter that Canelo's fans make him out to be, I saw a hesitant fighter that conceded early in the fight.
                      Everything you say is correct. Still doesn't change Mayweather almost dropped Cotto. And doesn't change Cottos resistance to big punches isn't that great. Canelo is a big puncher. And Cotto is there to be hit. I think if he gets dragged into a war (or a semi-war) he's not going to hold up. I'm a big fan of both fighters and I know both fighters tendencies. I know Cotto will be bouncing in and out like he does when he knows he's in there with someone dangerous, he will try to execute a game plan similar to what he used vs Margarito. Difference is Canelo is ten times the boxer Margarito was and is stronger.

Comment

Working...
                      X