No announcement yet.

Listen Up Boxing History Regulars!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen Up Boxing History Regulars!

I want every one who's a reg in Boxing History to please give GJC your best green-k hit. Recently Tunney and his hangers on decided to nail GJC with red-k for making a relatively innocent joke about the Klitschkos. Now I've already give him green recently so it won't let me give him more. Come on guys! I want to GJC with a green bar!

PS. Anyone else who's been given red by Tunney and gang recently let me know so I can give you green (provided I haven't already).

Poet

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    I want every one who's a reg in Boxing History to please give GJC your best green-k hit. Recently Tunney and his hangers on decided to nail GJC with red-k for making a relatively innocent joke about the Klitschkos. Now I've already give him green recently so it won't let me give him more. Come on guys! I want to GJC with a green bar!

PS. Anyone else who's been given red by Tunney and gang recently let me know so I can give you green (provided I haven't already).

Poet
    aight, should have called the green k mafia

Klit jokes are always good

Comment

Klit-Lickers are a funny but disturbing bunch.

I used to get all this red K and angry messages when I used to troll and make fun of Vitali.

This is my favorite comeback from Klit-Lickers:

"Vitali's resume isn't very good"

"You're just saying that because he's white and not from America".

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
        aight, should have called the green k mafia

Klit jokes are always good
        theres a green k mafia?

Comment

Originally posted by lakers19 View Post
          theres a green k mafia?
          yea its around here somewhere, they probably demand a pts fee though.

Comment

Hey, I'll spend some points to get GJC back in the green.

Poet

Comment

Poet
              Very sweet gesture guys but I'm around -10,000 points so save your points lol. Also didn't know what they were until one day my green thing turned red, so you don't miss what you don't understand to paraphrase Bob Dylan I believe.
              Just suprised me the organisation and frankly the cowardice of it once I understood.
              I personally would not red k (?) anyone, I'd certainly put a different point of view if I didn't agree with them but leave it at that.
              It is a shame that I didn't realise what the green things were and the thinking behind them because I have enjoyed a lot of posters views and especially the articles and videos they post and would have liked to have done the green thing. I will however just thank them, OPENLY.
              Form is temporary, class is permanant.

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                Very sweet gesture guys but I'm around -10,000 points so save your points lol. Also didn't know what they were until one day my green thing turned red, so you don't miss what you don't understand to paraphrase Bob Dylan I believe.
                Just suprised me the organisation and frankly the cowardice of it once I understood.
                I personally would not red k (?) anyone, I'd certainly put a different point of view if I didn't agree with them but leave it at that.
                It is a shame that I didn't realise what the green things were and the thinking behind them because I have enjoyed a lot of posters views and especially the articles and videos they post and would have liked to have done the green thing. I will however just thank them, OPENLY.
                Form is temporary, class is permanant.
                -10,000 isn't that much. There are guys here that can turn that around with one green hit.

Poet

Comment

-10,000 isn't that much. There are guys here that can turn that around with one green hit.

Poet
                  I really don't understand it to be honest. I could just see kind souls like yourself donating your 18(?) bringing my total down to a more respectable -9982!
                  Really not a sweat I think it speaks more of others than myself. Maybe i'll change my top 10 HW's to:
                  1) Wlad
                  2) Vitali
                  3) Marciano
                  4) Tunney
                  5) Dempsey
                  6) Fitzsimmons
                  7) Jeffries
                  8) Valuev
                  9) Chaguev
                  10) Johansson

In a bid for cheap popularity

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                    I really don't understand it to be honest. I could just see kind souls like yourself donating your 18(?) bringing my total down to a more respectable -9982!
                    Really not a sweat I think it speaks more of others than myself. Maybe i'll change my top 10 HW's to:
                    1) Wlad
                    2) Vitali
                    3) Marciano
                    4) Tunney
                    5) Dempsey
                    6) Fitzsimmons
                    7) Jeffries
                    8) Valuev
                    9) Chaguev
                    10) Johansson

In a bid for cheap popularity
                    You know, that dry sense of humor of yours kills me