No announcement yet.

Twisted Ankle...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twisted Ankle...

Twisted it playing basketball last night... I've iced it a bunch... You guess know of anything I can do to make the healing process go as quick as possible?

That **** hurts like a MF, just try to stay off it as long as you can. I've rolled my ankle many times, it usually takes just a couple days to feel better. Elevate it too. Tylenol helps.

Comment

I've played basketball/baseball every since I was 4-5 ish and I've never twisted an ankle. Guess that means I dont have much say so in this but just try and keep off it for a little.

Real nice sig/avatar btw.

Comment

i just twisted my ankle a week ago real bad, i was on crutches and painkillers

you need to submerge it in an icebath for 30 minutes twice a day... the swelling will be all over your foot therefore you really need tp submerge it to ensure all the swelling is being affected... ice right on the joint wont be nearly as helpful

Comment

Oh man I'm not going to even comment on this thread outside of these two lines........LMFAO.

Sprained Ankle. Get the **** out of here.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
          X