Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does GGG have unrealistic standards?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    I see it with big punchersoften. Canelo is a once in a generation type fighter and people are shaming GGG for soundly beating him.

I think Canelo and jacobs are just as good as paul williams and pavlik
    . People compare segio martinez run but GGG competition has been just as good.

Do big punchers need continues KO's to uphold the status quo?I think it influences judges also. Canelo ran a lot of the fight and landed less punches, it wasn't really a hard fight to score.

It's like judges and fans give the other fighter over due credit because they managed to not get KO'd.
    I have watched that fight several times..HOW IN THE **** DID HE SOUNDLY BEAT CANELO?? and Martinez damn near killed Williams and dominated Pavlik and busted him up..GGG did neither to Jacobs or Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      I have watched that fight several times..HOW IN THE **** DID HE SOUNDLY BEAT CANELO??
      Larry you couldn't score a fight neutral if your life depended on it your even Mexican now.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        TS,posters like this one are the main reason the standards for GGG are so unfairly high on this forum. He hates GGG so much he can't even call him GGG and instead makes up his own insulting name of 97G. He is a big Mayweather fan. A few years ago GGG offered to fight Mayweather for Mayweather's 154 pound belts and most posters thought GGG would have KOed Mayweather back then in a fight at 154. That's possibly the reason he hates GGG so much. Mayweather and his fans wanted Canelo to win so they could claim a guy Mayweather easily beat was able to beat GGG. Nine times out of ten these extreme GGG haters are big Mayweather fans. They will never give GGG credit for any good wins no matter who he beats.
        No. Just no. Let's stop with the fantasy that standards for Golovkin are high or unrealistic. I can't remember any top champion getting the free pass Lil G has gotten. 40 year old Floyd Mayweather is expected to fight tougher competition than a prime 97G.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          You sound strait out of 2015 he beat Jacobs and canelo get your head out your ass
          When did he beat Canelo? Official score cards had it a draw.

Comment

You sound strait out of 2015 he beat Jacobs and canelo get your head out your ass
            I had Jacobs winning that fight and last time I checked he did not beat Canelo. The fight was draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
              I had Jacobs winning that fight and last time I checked he did not beat Canelo. The fight was draw.
              Of coarse you did you're a certified Floyd d rider till da death , you block out reality to fit your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                When did he beat Canelo? Official score cards had it a draw.
                Official scorecards also had Chavez sr Whitaker a draw, casuals will casual doe.

Comment

Of coarse you did you're a certified Floyd d rider till da death , you block out reality to fit your agenda.
                  Floyd aint got nothing to do with the fact that 97G did not beat Canelo. The fight was scored a draw. You're the one blocking out reality to fit your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                    Floyd aint got nothing to do with the fact that 97G did not beat Canelo. The fight was scored a draw. You're the one blocking out reality to fit your agenda.
                    Yes because vegas judges can't do no wrong just like Byrd did for Holyfield Lewis

Comment

Official scorecards also had Chavez sr Whitaker a draw, casuals will casual doe.
                      So you're saying the consensus had GGG beating Canelo.

Well the consensus has Jacobs beating GGG. amirite?

Comment

Working...
                      X