• Show
Clear All

Well done bro...

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
      Well done bro...
      Thanks man , when you fighting?

Comment

a good job man, some people on this site actually have the stones to get into the ring.

I kno most of the guys that post in TRAINING do, but i wish some of the ****ers that post in NON STOP could get their ass kicked every once in a while. U kno, to knock some sense into them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
          a good job man, some people on this site actually have the stones to get into the ring.

I kno most of the guys that post in TRAINING do, but i wish some of the ****ers that post in NON STOP could get their ass kicked every once in a while. U kno, to knock some sense into them.
          lol yeah man i see wht you mean
          peace

Comment

Originally posted by Nazfan
            1St Round : Went out stronge Jabbed kept the middle of the Ring and kept the boy on the ropes i must of hit him at least 20 times got a few good really clean shots in used up a lot of energy cos i just kept jabbin him

2nd Round: Went out stronge again got the middle of the ring and hit the boy with a few clean shots hurting him , i though i was gonna drop him but i ran out of energy but kept jabbing ,

3rd Round: i was total ****ed , so was he, i didnt think he was gonna get up off his stool , My coatch said to me ive won 1 & 2 so dont go throwing it away , i gained the centre of the ring again and we were just total going for it i think i got him with a lot more shots than he got me and then the bell went , i went over the thank him and his corner a was taken to the middle of the ring with him where the Results were anouced , I won by Unanimus Decision
            I was soooo happy , everyone was cheering.
            That was an expierence and a feeling you cant get of stuff like alchol it was great
            If everything go's to plan i, fighting on the 11th of feb
            nicely done, that reminds me off my first fight, when we slugged it out in the 2 first round and was so exhausted i almost couldn stand at the end off the 3d.

allways gets the most tired the first time cause off the nerves

Comment

Originally posted by leff
              nicely done, that reminds me off my first fight, when we slugged it out in the 2 first round and was so exhausted i almost couldn stand at the end off the 3d.

allways gets the most tired the first time cause off the nerves
              yeah and you dont really pace yourself you just go for it lol

Comment

Nice one mate Glad to see you walked away with a comfortable decision

Comment

Great Job keep it up. Fights should be a little less mentally taxing now.

Comment

Well done.

Comment

good work bro, and i was wondering how much quicker you got tired you got in your real match then in sparring sessions.

Comment

Working...
                      X