No announcement yet.

I told you all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
    The bottom line is the Charlo-Lubin fight was thrilling. I don't care if it was one round it was an excellent fight that got the adrenaline pumping. Hurd-Trout was intriguing like I said it would be. Hurd solidified himself with a stoppage of Trout. Questionable tactics from Trout going full out from the start. I though he could have boxed at a measured pace to a clear decision but Hurd was on his game and took advantage of a chance to catch Trout in the deep waters. Lara-Gausha was the snoozer we all expected. Nobody was surprised about that.
    thrilling? what the hell are you on? The fight barely lasted a round, had a handful of punches thrown and there was more posing and feinting before the KO

If you think that was thrilling you'd probably die of a heart attack watching Khan v Maidana.

What a ****wit.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Listen little man, you said I claimed Monroe and Wade were great opponents for GGG. I told you to provide the proof.

If you can not do so, just apologise for your stupidity, admit you were wrong and we can move onto the other points of discussions.

Never, EVER test me on my integrity boy.
      this is larry you are dealing with. its like arguing with a trump supporter. he doesn care how wrong he looks. he doesnt care about facts. just the other day he said ggg fought lemieux instead of ward when wards offer wasnt even to fight at that point. you would think a guy who is such a huge fan would know the most about the guy hes a fan of but its like the opposite happens.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        this is larry you are dealing with. its like arguing with a trump supporter. he doesn care how wrong he looks. he doesnt care about facts. just the other day he said ggg fought lemieux instead of ward when wards offer wasnt even to fight at that point. you would think a guy who is such a huge fan would know the most about the guy hes a fan of but its like the opposite happens.
        Honestly, I think he has mental deficits and I mean that seriously. It's why it annoys me when he and people like him try and argue with me on an intellectual level.

Comment

Listen little man, you said I claimed Monroe and Wade were great opponents for GGG. I told you to provide the proof.

If you can not do so, just apologise for your stupidity, admit you were wrong and we can move onto the other points of discussions.

Never, EVER test me on my integrity boy.
          little man, boy?? lol easy to talk tough online

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            man shut the **** up..all you do all damn day is hate..you talk 0 boxing..just hate

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              little man, boy?? lol easy to talk tough online
              Can you answer the question? It is either yes, or no. If it is no, then simply admit you were wrong. Don't take your online persona so seriously.

Comment

thrilling? what the hell are you on? The fight barely lasted a round, had a handful of punches thrown and there was more posing and feinting before the KO

If you think that was thrilling you'd probably die of a heart attack watching Khan v Maidana.

What a ****wit.
                I watched Khan Maidana when it happened. It was exciting seeing Maidana pick himself up after the first round body shot actually. That was an excellent fight. Charlo-Lubin produced a stoppage, the most exciting thing that can happen in a boxing ring. When a guy is out and twitching like that it is something to behold. These Charlo's are taking over the game right now. They don't need the hype because they are the in ring product. Clearly I'm not saying he's the class of 54 because he needs the Lara fight. I'm just saying these Charlo's produce exciting must see television. I fully expect Charlo to fight either Hurd or Lara next for a unification. Hurd showed himself worthy by dispatching of Trout late and that would produce a more fan friendly tilt than a chess match with Lara. Both need to happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                  I watched Khan Maidana when it happened. It was exciting seeing Maidana pick himself up after the first round body shot actually. That was an excellent fight. Charlo-Lubin produced a stoppage, the most exciting thing that can happen in a boxing ring. When a guy is out and twitching like that it is something to behold. These Charlo's are taking over the game right now. They don't need the hype because they are the in ring product. Clearly I'm not saying he's the class of 54 because he needs the Lara fight. I'm just saying these Charlo's produce exciting must see television. I fully expect Charlo to fight either Hurd or Lara next for a unification. Hurd showed himself worthy by dispatching of Trout late and that would produce a more fan friendly tilt than a chess match with Lara. Both need to happen though.
                  the KO was great, along with Groves, its the KO of the year...depending on how one views AJ/Wlad and if a TKO can be part of the category.

But the fight was not thrilling. Maybe you miss typed.

Comment

the KO was great, along with Groves, its the KO of the year...depending on how one views AJ/Wlad and if a TKO can be part of the category.

But the fight was not thrilling. Maybe you miss typed.
                    Since I actually fight and am aware of the danger both men were in when engaging in that type of throwdown when its two undefeated lions I know that tense feeling when you know any slip up and it can suddenly be lights out that to me was actually the best fight on the card no matter how long it lasted. Its the only fight that had my adrenaline going. That fight gave me a post fight high like no other fight on that card. We were chopping it up talking about the 54 division and potential match ups after that. It was live! Oh yeah that fight was damn good! Now that Lara put it out there though Charlo is gonna have to come see him so we can find out who the best is at 54 though. This was just one exciting step for Charlo. He deserves credit for being the guy that fought Lubin and not the guy that fought Gayshaw

Comment

Can you answer the question? It is either yes, or no. If it is no, then simply admit you were wrong. Don't take your online persona so seriously.
                      GGG's resume is not much better than the Charlo's yet you been on his nuts for years

Comment

Working...
                      X