Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Trilogy Targeted For May 4, Says De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Well said! Those fools also gave GGG every round...
    GGG older by 8 years but Canelo with PEDS was not able to convincingly beat Genady. It was close!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      nope, you're off by close to 300 punches and still doesn't change the fact that ggg outlanded him in 18 of 24 rounds.
      Yawn 1-3 more jabs??? WOW!!!

WTF was your score??? Im serious. I want to know how fkn RTARDED you really are.

And WHO you got tomorrow??? Please, please be Plant!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
        GGG older by 8 years but Canelo with PEDS was not able to convincingly beat Genady. It was close!
        One also moved UP in weight for like the 5th time but whos counting?? While Mr. 154-168 never did what he said he would do...

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Man I LOVE seeing grown ass men CRYING!! These GGG fans have no respect for themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
            In the 1st fight, GGG was throwing way more, PROBABLY connected a bit more in the end, backed up Canelo the whole fight, sent him to the ropes time after time, but the flashier, spectacular punches, and the only one throwing combos of 3-7 punches in succession was Canelo. That helped his cause for a draw, but it looked more like GGG won that one simply by output and ring generalship.

But the crazy deranged people saying GGG won the 2nd one, and even worse, totally going insane saying it was a "robbery" need both an eye and brain checkup.

For 10 straight rounds Canelo backed up GGG relentlessly, even embarrassingly. He gave him a clear beat-up specially in the mid section but he also injured his face a lot, just look at the swollen face GGG had at the end.

In those initial 10 rounds the harder, clearer, flashier, most damaging punches were clearly delivered by Canelo.

Then in the last two rounds, as usual his stamina took a vacation a little bit and he just backed up GGG partially, and started counter-punching, but VERY EFFECTIVELY. GGG's robotic style did deliver some hard punches when Canelo was taking some breathers, but later on Canelo responded EVERY SINGLE TIME with 3-4-5 punch combos that immediately made GGG back pedal again.

It was a beat up, not a blatant and super-decisive one but still a beat up. HOW MANY OTHER FIGHTERS except Canelo have not been 1) KOd by GGG or at least knocked down by him? I think the response would be none, please set me straight if I am wrong. and 2) How many fighters have CLEARLY AND UNDOUBTEDLY backed GGG up for practically the entire fight, punishing him really harsh? NONE, absolutely NONE, I am sure of that.

An obsession, stupid obsession for loving GGG or hating Canelo cannot erase the truth. The 1st fight was a totally, extremely different story from the 2nd. And in both of them, the flashier more spectacular punches came from Canelo no doubt, but only in the 2nd meeting did these punches ACTUALLY HARM GGG REAL BAD.

Having bad eyes or brains won't help a losing cause when it comes to the 2nd fight.
            Lol dude how can you create your own reality and put out that drivel about the second fight? Canelo did well and did make GGG box on the back foot at times, but we saw that GGG can do that extremely well (as he did in rd 5 I believe; one of the best rounds I've seen by a boxer in a big fight...he got 0/3 rounds on the judges' cards btw...)

So yeah Canelo did much better in the second fight but he still got outlanded by GGG by 30 punches in the first five rounds, yet you say Canelo was dominant in the first 10 rounds - how do you overlook those punch stats and not work that into your narrative?

It is simply put just very hard to legitimately win rounds against GGG. He has a great amateur background and knows how to win rounds, he has great stamina, and he is always scoring with the jab. He usually breaks you down and KOs you. But he still will outwork you and clearly win rounds even if the opponent is game, as Canelo and Jacobs were. None of those fights were really close. The 2nd Canelo fight was the closest but 8-4 to GGG was probably correct, as the punch stats (8-3-1 GGG) more or less indicate.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
              In the 1st fight, GGG was throwing way more, PROBABLY connected a bit more in the end, backed up Canelo the whole fight, sent him to the ropes time after time, but the flashier, spectacular punches, and the only one throwing combos of 3-7 punches in succession was Canelo. That helped his cause for a draw, but it looked more like GGG won that one simply by output and ring generalship.

But the crazy deranged people saying GGG won the 2nd one, and even worse, totally going insane saying it was a "robbery" need both an eye and brain checkup.

For 10 straight rounds Canelo backed up GGG relentlessly, even embarrassingly. He gave him a clear beat-up specially in the mid section but he also injured his face a lot, just look at the swollen face GGG had at the end.

In those initial 10 rounds the harder, clearer, flashier, most damaging punches were clearly delivered by Canelo.

Then in the last two rounds, as usual his stamina took a vacation a little bit and he just backed up GGG partially, and started counter-punching, but VERY EFFECTIVELY. GGG's robotic style did deliver some hard punches when Canelo was taking some breathers, but later on Canelo responded EVERY SINGLE TIME with 3-4-5 punch combos that immediately made GGG back pedal again.

It was a beat up, not a blatant and super-decisive one but still a beat up. HOW MANY OTHER FIGHTERS except Canelo have not been 1) KOd by GGG or at least knocked down by him? I think the response would be none, please set me straight if I am wrong. And 2) How many other fighters have CLEARLY AND UNDOUBTEDLY backed GGG up for practically the entire fight, punishing him really harsh, like Canelo did in their 2nd meeting? NONE, absolutely NONE, I am sure of that.

An obsession, stupid obsession for loving GGG or hating Canelo cannot erase the truth. The 1st fight was a totally, extremely different story from the 2nd. And in both of them, the flashier more spectacular punches came from Canelo no doubt, but only in the 2nd meeting did these punches ACTUALLY HARM GGG REAL BAD.

Having bad eyes or brains won't help a losing cause when it comes to the 2nd fight.

aren't they fkn ******ed

Comment

• As much as I love GGG, Canelita Alvaroids will KO him this time. Older and did not make adjustment in the 2nd fight while Alvaroid improve a lot, body shots will set up the KO for Canabolic Alvaroid.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  pitty-pat jabs don't count in real boxing

just on videogames and compubox

you Lumpkin fans are in for a long buildup
                  yeah, we already know that you don't know s*** about boxing and think jabs don't count. Stop commenting on my posts looking for my attention. Don't you have a girl scout in your driveway to punch in the face?? Gtfoh with your Old 64 yr old ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
                    Lol dude how can you create your own reality and put out that drivel about the second fight? Canelo did well and did make GGG box on the back foot at times, but we saw that GGG can do that extremely well (as he did in rd 5 I believe; one of the best rounds I've seen by a boxer in a big fight...he got 0/3 rounds on the judges' cards btw...)

So yeah Canelo did much better in the second fight but he still got outlanded by GGG by 30 punches in the first five rounds, yet you say Canelo was dominant in the first 10 rounds - how do you overlook those punch stats and not work that into your narrative?

It is simply put just very hard to legitimately win rounds against GGG. He has a great amateur background and knows how to win rounds, he has great stamina, and he is always scoring with the jab. He usually breaks you down and KOs you. But he still will outwork you and clearly win rounds even if the opponent is game, as Canelo and Jacobs were. None of those fights were really close. The 2nd Canelo fight was the closest but 8-4 to GGG was probably correct, as the punch stats (8-3-1 GGG) more or less indicate.

the winner is the guy who could not get his game going, and got his face all lumped up

no, wait..... that sounds fkn ******ed

the winner is obviously the other guy..... the guy who COULD get his game going, and DID NOT get his face all lumped up

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      One also moved UP in weight for like the 5th time but whos counting?? While Mr. 154-168 never did what he said he would do...
                      Ha-ha. Don't forget he turned down a fight with Ward when Ward was at 168. Media just favored Golovkin and you are right GGG had never moved up 1lb or down 1lb his whole carrier in the other hand Canelo has been moving up since 140, 147, 152, 154, 155, 160, 164, 168. Well 3 new weight classes... just saying. Oh, also don't forget Byrd inexplicably scored the 1st fight 118-110 in favor of Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X