Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has your opinion of Connor McGreggor changed and for better or for worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has your opinion of Connor McGreggor changed and for better or for worse?

Straight up question - has your opinion of him changed after the Mayweather fight was announced.

I used to find him admirable but I hate him now especially with the Paulie fiasco where I truly believe he's milking it hard (I believe he's lying about taxing dat ass in sparring and no it was not a knockdown).

I'm a Conor fan from MMA, but I don't really like how he did Paulie. So I guess my overall temp on Conor right now is lesser than it was.

Has nothing to do with the actual Floyd fight itself doe. To me thats a what would anyone do type situation. No one on either side, Conor's or Floyd's, or anyone else is walking away from that sorta money & would likely to more cringeworthy sh^t to try to sell it so alls fair in love & cash grabbing I think.

Comment

No difference at all.

I dislike him as much I did before.

I lost some respect for him after the way he treated Paulie, but then I remembered that this is Paulie we're talking about so while what he did was ****ty, it gets canceled out because he did it to Paulie.

Comment

I dislike him more. He seems like a terrible person, rotten to the core.

Comment

There are aspects of him i do like and admire for sure but currently I am not a fan, i feel like his ego has got the better of him and hes become arrogant and at times distasteful, I noticed this started to happen around about the time he won the title in the UFC and its progressively got worse. I think hes put the fame and money and perception above his craft, A bit like what broner did.

Comment

You really can't help but admire a man that came from cashing welfare checks to being involved in the biggest ppv of all time. No one believed in him like he believed in himself. His will is legendary.

Comment

Nobody is perfect and people can and do change for better and for worse, I just honestly believe right now his ego is way out of control and hes becoming delusional. Self belief is all good and it's even good to push it to the limit, but there come a point where believing you can literally fly or walk on water is a delusion. There have been cases of people who believed they could fly and have jumped from buildings etc. This is why you need people around you who are not cheerleaders and yes men who will pull you to the side and keep it real. sometimes you need a reality check.

Comment

I don't mind him but i still think them wanting to exploit Paulie was a c.unts trick though. Probably revealed a lot about him, especially when you consider they tried to manipulate the Van Heerden situation too.

One thing i'll say is if Floyd is a massive egomaniac, then Conor is right up there with him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                  I don't mind him but i still think them wanting to exploit Paulie was a c.unts trick though. Probably revealed a lot about him, especially when you consider they tried to manipulate the Van Heerden situation too.

One thing i'll say is if Floyd is a massive egomaniac, then Conor is right up there with him.
                  Connor fights for the Irish people he loves his country. Floydbfights for himself. That's the difference.

Comment

I find him funny
                    Can't wait for this to be over though

Comment

Working...
                    X