Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Promoter: Hearn is Greedy, Martin Was Paid Over $5 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
    I agree with this, Parker has shown himself to be very average and none of his attributes stick out except maybe toughness but as people have pointed out he has not yet faced a big puncher. He’s not hard to hit either to make matters worse, how does he beat Joshua cause I really don’t see it.

The best way I can describe the dude is a spirited punchbag. He’ll fight back but ultimately take a beating.
    A punchy bag doesn't fight back. Your contradicting yourself with your silly comments

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Ok but offensively he's superior to Ruiz and Takam, even more so than Klitschko, he'll throw punches. Did Klitschko throw anything before he was knocked down, and seriously what did he even throw after the round he dropped AJ. His timing was awful, AJ fought the worst version of Klitschko we've seen and still managed to get his ass sat down in the process.

Who are better boxers AJ has beat, Whyte and Breazeale ? make me laugh some.
      No, parker isn't offensively superior to klitschko.

Klitschko gets rid of guys like hughie fury, takam, ruiz jr and cojanu

You have never seen a klitschko opponent take flush combinations on the chin like takam and ruiz jr did against parker and walj straight through it.

Parker throws more volume but does a third of the damage klitschko does

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        No, parker isn't offensively superior to klitschko.

Klitschko gets rid of guys like hughie fury, takam, ruiz jr and cojanu

You have never seen a klitschko opponent take flush combinations on the chin like takam and ruiz jr did against parker and walj straight through it.

Parker throws more volume but does a third of the damage klitschko does
        Klitschko couldn't knock out Bryant Jennings 2 years before he fought AJ.

He still has one of the most impressive resume of KOs in boxing history, but his offensive output had dropped significantly by the time he fought Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          There's no proof Martin got paid 5 mil lol

Anyway if they are willing to take 60-40 then they can sign a pretty simple contract.

it's common knowledge that martin got 4 million. so 5 million isn't a stretch

and team Parker has said they want 60-40 in favor of Joshua

Hearn is offering 20

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            “He’s greedy. But we want more money...”

Martin had the heavyweight belt. It was a fair exchange. 5 mil for his title.
            People just have no logic on this forum , I have yet to see where Martins pay was remotley near 9 Million as some suggested as well !

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
              it's common knowledge that martin got 4 million. so 5 million isn't a stretch

and team Parker has said they want 60-40 in favor of Joshua

Hearn is offering 20
              Is it common knowledge bc some think Martins pay was near 9 million which sounds ridiculous .

Comment

I guess Higgins didnt get Parkers message from Hearn to stop going on social media and to actually pick up a phone to set up a REAL life deal????

Im telling you ,Team Parker does not want Anthony Joshua !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  People just have no logic on this forum , I have yet to see where Martins pay was remotley near 9 Million as some suggested as well !
                  Whatever prince charles got payed he deserved. The man walks this earth like a god.

Who is joseph parker but some extra from moana

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Is it common knowledge bc some think Martins pay was near 9 million which sounds ridiculous .

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...sh-money-quick

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      There's no proof Martin got paid 5 mil lol

Anyway if they are willing to take 60-40 then they can sign a pretty simple contract.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...sh-money-quick

Comment

Working...
                      X