Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does TC fare in these fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been so long people have forgotten just how sublime Mikey Garcia's skills are. He is an intelligent calculated fighter with KO power in each hand.

Comment

This fight should be at 140. But i dont mind it being at 144 or 147

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        I feel he beats all the 140 guys you listed, possibly stops Mikey but I can't see any of those fights being made.

At 147, Spence and Thurman just aren't even close to Crawford and what he has done in his career so far, so why wouldn't you name better 147 opponents? Brook? Khan? Maidana?

Danny Garcia suffers his first loss though.
        lolllll what exactly has Crawford done other than beat a 5'5 featherweight who was outclassing him?

Thurman and Spence would smash Crawford to pieces. Those boys ain't featherweights and they're not Dierry Jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          lolllll what exactly has Crawford done other than beat a 5'5 featherweight who was outclassing him?

Thurman and Spence would smash Crawford to pieces. Those boys ain't featherweights and they're not Dierry Jeans.
          They also havent beaten anyone of note.

Spence is still fighting TBAs
          And thurman (haymons doing) hasnt beatwn any good hot fighters. Ghost got dealt with by that jap figjter thurman and martinez. Dude got rich and fell off.

Crawford is world class. Can do it all .

Comment

Toughest fight for Crawford at 140 would be Amir Imam which I been saying for months now. Imam would be a guy I would stay away from for anybody at 140 because of his size and Power in Both Hands. Very Very Difficult match up.

Another would be Rances Barthelemy who is a Cuban Version of him, he is actually BETTER than Crawford and switching in and out of stances and fighting as Orthodox and Unorthodox. Rances fight for a champion at 135 so coming up so that gets him out of the way at 140 for now

The rest at 140 I think he would handle very well! Nothing against them but I just think Crawford is that good and that versatile and also extremely discipline. One thing I always said would be the Confidence boost to get Crawford to that next level was Traveling to fight Burns. After that it really isn't anything that can intimidate him once he returns back to the states and that is what is happening. He is just taking off and getting better and better with every fight! Another key experience was stepping up and fighting a talent like Gamboa which many just did not want to do. Regardless if Gamboa was too small, he gave Crawford a tough fight and was beating Crawford but Crawford was able to adjust against what i consider just a Supreme Talent in Gamboa and found a way to win. He probably won't come close to fighting another fighter as talented as Gamboa so if he can deal with Gamboa speed then he has to feel good about fighting the rest

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
              They also havent beaten anyone of note.

Spence is still fighting TBAs
              And thurman (haymons doing) hasnt beatwn any good hot fighters. Ghost got dealt with by that jap figjter thurman and martinez. Dude got rich and fell off.

Crawford is world class. Can do it all .
              I know they haven't done much either, but I would argue Thurman's thin resume is better than Crawford's...so I don't know what soul surviver is talking about.

Crawford is a good fighter but he's being very overrated, he hasn't even beaten a top 10 or even 15 guy at 140 yet.

Comment

I think he can beat anyone at 140, but not sure if his chin can withstand to likes of a thurman and other welters

Comment

The only fight there that I would pick against him would be Thurman. Thurman is an athletic big punching 147 lb fighter and he could make mistakes against Crawford and still win. On paper, I think he wins the rest of those fights - struggles with M. Garcia and Spence, but wins still.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post

Crawford has better wins in 2 weight divisions and is a real title holder.

Spence is nothing more than a prospect so you can hype him up all you want.

Thurman is in a better position than Spence and is a legitimate challenger but getting by Bundu and fighting an old, spent, slow Guerrero doesn't make you better than TC.

Comment

gets iced by broner in omaha

decisions mikey and postmates

goes life and death with garcia

loses to spence

loses to thurman

decisions porter

Comment

Working...
                      X