No announcement yet.

#Booker2020 Cory Booker Announces He’s Running For President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Honestly, whichever one of them concedes will end up being the other one's running mate as Vice President. It will likely be a Harris/Booker ticket in 2020.
    I don't like Harris.

I rather they do Booker and Biden.

Comment

Woah!! Good information.

Thanks to the insight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          I don't like Harris.

I rather they do Booker and Biden.
          Creepy joe doesn’t resonate with the younger voters. And besides, he touches young girls and boys. Nobody wants that creep in office.

Comment

Those donations would make every Republican proud. I wonder what AOC will say about it. Or Pocanontas. Or Bernie.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              It’s official! After months of speculation, Cory Booker’s announced that he’s running for President. The Senator made the official announcement today, February 1, and broke the news first to “The Tom Joyner Morning Show.”

According to Cory, he’s ready to implement change.

“Publicly, I wanted to come on this show, Tom, cause of what you mean to so many people in this country. I want everybody to know that I am running for president of the United States of America and just really excited to do so. We live in a nation where people are beginning to lose faith in what we can do together.

Folks are feeling left out, folks are feeling left behind, and I think too many people are beginning to think that the things that are tearing us apart are stronger than the things holding us together.

I’m running for president to change that, to reignite our sense of what’s possible and reignite the moral imagination of what we can become together. I believe in this nation. As difficult as our past has been we’ve always overcome. We got a better future ahead of us if we come together, work together, stand together, and I believe America and the days ahead we will rise.”

So two Mix Race people are going to be racing against each other for the Democrats. Interesting.
              He isnt mixed race...both parents are black or have a pretty good tan.

Obviously has white blood in him but grandparent or great grand parent maybe.

Comment

Identity politics Booker. No thanks

Comment

I **** with this dude, hope he wins the D primary. We can't have a ****ing woman running the world.

Comment

booker won't get far. his feminine outbursts and unhinged facial expressions will put a lot of people off. he certainly has the characteristics that the far left tards look for, but those morons seem like they want a wahmen president full stop.

Comment

America isn't ready for a gay POTUS.

Comment

Working...
                      X