Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Sulecki Fight Will Show That I'm The Man at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sulecki is good but he lacks the power to beat the top fighters from the few fights I saw him in.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
      What is your definition of a household name? "Any boxer who happens to have a belt."?

Jeesus, what are your standards? To me a prime example of a household name would be Mike Tyson and Ali. You need to live under the rock since birth not to know those two. My grandmother knew them and you could hardly find anyone less interested in sport, let alone boxing. How many people on the street do you think have ever heard of Andrade? His momma?

Please tell me Andrade is more known than GGG, this will give me a chance to use that "crackhead" emoji. Pretty please?..
      U should probably reign it in some. Your lack of bredth and intellect is showing immensely.

Ali is dead and MT is tripping on poison frogs and has not fought in a couple decades. 'household name' was a stretch, maybe 'casual fan' would be better. BooBoo has headlined many cards. I consider him more of a paper champ. Sulecki, probably none.

I am talking about talent (Sulecki) and you are talking about what the news tells you (Andrade)

#crackheadforlife

Comment

Andrade is the biggest threat to Canelo and GGG at 160.

Comment

Andrade doesn't prove he's "the man" at 160 til he beats the man at 160 which currently is Canelo.

I'm not sure this fight proves anything other than he's not the potential man anytime soon if he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
            U should probably reign it in some. Your lack of bredth and intellect is showing immensely.

Ali is dead and MT is tripping on poison frogs and has not fought in a couple decades. 'household name' was a stretch, maybe 'casual fan' would be better. BooBoo has headlined many cards. I consider him more of a paper champ. Sulecki, probably none.

I am talking about talent (Sulecki) and you are talking about what the news tells you (Andrade)

#crackheadforlife
            I don't understand what you are saying - I don't speak broken English.

#crackheadforlife
            ===============

In your case it reads like a signature.
            Last edited by alexjust; 05-28-2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X