Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Sulecki Fight Will Show That I'm The Man at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By no means beating Sulecki will make him the man at the division.

Nevertheless it will set up a great barometer of where is Andrade currently standing at because Maciej is very solid and tough.

Comment

at least my boy is active, and sulecki isn't a push over

Comment

Andrade might even wide UD Sulecki

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
          Canelo's win over Jacobs and GGG were very close with the later being debatable. In the bigger picture you have to consider that both GGG and Canelo stayed away from Sulecki and Sergei Derevyanchenko for a reason.

Frankly Charlo totally skipped over Sulecki and Danny only fought both because they were his mandatory.

Yes, Canelo deserves credit but that doesn't make Sulecki an easy outing for anyone.
          Sulecki was never mandatory

Comment

Being better is about skill and not a popularity contest.
            Butterbean was known with the general public but that's about sales, beating him meant nothing.

Go back and watch Danny struggle with Sulecki and you'll know why nobody from Charlo to GGG mentions his name.
            Ok, but that has nothing to do with beating Sulecki and becoming the best MW. How could that somehow prove he's the best MW?

It can't and your reply was a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Ok, but that has nothing to do with beating Sulecki and becoming the best MW. How could that somehow prove he's the best MW?

It can't and your reply was a waste.
              I think you may want to stop and consider what our friend is saying here.
              Beating Sulecki convincingly (or at all by most ring-siders) is a feat noone has done. Although BooBoo is a household name, he would be given a lot more credit if he beat Sulecki by a wide UD. NOT bc Sulecki is a household name, but bc of his pedigree/skill.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
                Beating Sulecki convincingly (or at all by most ring-siders) is a feat noone has done. Although BooBoo is a household name, he would be given a lot more credit if he beat Sulecki by a wide UD. NOT bc Sulecki is a household name, but bc of his pedigree/skill.
                The point is that he's beaten nobody worth their salt and a win over him in any fashion surely doesn't mean all of the sudden Andrade jumps over Canelo and GGG to the top of the division. That's just insane talk and anyone who even is willing to debate it needs to take up following another sport.

Comment

I'd bet on 37 y.o. GGG against Andrade. I wouldn't even mention what 32 y.o. GGG would have done to Andrade...Jeesus, wouldn't that be a massacre..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
                    What is your definition of a household name? "Any boxer who happens to have a belt."?

Jeesus, what are your standards? To me a prime example of a household name would be Mike Tyson and Ali. You need to live under the rock since birth not to know those two. My grandmother knew them and you could hardly find anyone less interested in sport, let alone boxing. How many people on the street do you think have ever heard of Andrade? His momma?

Please tell me Andrade is more known than GGG, this will give me a chance to use that "crackhead" emoji. Pretty please?..

Comment

Sulecki has just one loss to arguably the 2nd best MW and gave Jacobs hell. The judges gave Danny the majority but everyone at ringside had it even until Danny knocked Sulecki down in the 12th. Sulecki also koed Centeno Jr , one of Charlo's claims to fame and beat Culcay convincingly when all Andrade or Derevyanchenko could do was squeak out a narrow split.

Because you asked.
                      I was aware of all that and still feel the same way. He has done zero at 160 besides have a competitive loss to Danny. I'm not bashing him by any means I'm just saying beating him does not make booboo #1 at 160

Comment

Working...
                      X