No announcement yet.

Errol takes his IQ personal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    This coming from a triple jab can is hysterical! Thx for the laugh sir. You win today
    Lol who you’re a fan of I’m boxing doesn’t mean you can’t hsbe an opinion on something. Are you a child?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      This coming from a triple jab can is hysterical! Thx for the laugh sir. You win today
      You're still mad that Spence's best win is GGGs leftover. Get over it. There is levels to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingenius002 View Post
        I think the reason Errol is taking it rightly personal, is the fact people neglected his IQ so much, and he probably feels it’s because of his personality type.
        Nah his fighting style....people think he just a bull on the ring. But he made it to olympics and people act like he Antonio Margirto

Comment

It did have to do with iq.. he was out pointing and thinking him.. mikey’s Mexican style was limited he lunged forward headfirst square and can’t box slick. Mikey had enough power.. he just couldn’t land because he didn’t have the gameplan, technique, or timing.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            You said Mikey would win but get robbed on the scorecards. Nothing you said has any credibility. Mikey was beaten up and outsmarted. Period.
            You win some you lose some and I pick wrong so thats it

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              You win some you lose some and I pick wrong so thats it
              You also don't make excuses when you're wrong. That's it.

Comment

This is not to say Spence doesn't have a good boxing IQ, in fact, I would say he probably has a really good boxing IQ. However, I was impressed by his mature/wise approach for this fight, not necessarily his IQ.

Spence probably could have taken the fight to Mikey, fight him on the inside from the beginning, and still win, but Mikey would have had some successful moments in a fight like that. Why give Mikey that opportunity? Instead he incorporated the tactics that would nullify Mikey from the beginning. That was a good approach, it kept him from getting hit, he won comfortably, and the haters are grabbing at straws at the moment trying to discredit him.

Comment

Who’s making excuses I picked the wrong guy and that’s it

Comment

The usual bigots are out in full force today (GGG, Luilun, Jubei), that's how I know Errol made some noise lol.

Comment

You must have a reading comprehension problem now good bye

Comment

Working...
                      X