No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Mayweather Training

Has anyone bought the Roger Mayweather's Hit Em Up instructional dvd serious or know a link to download. Can't afford to pay 90 dollars.

I have it. The sections with Roger are gold but the guy that made the series put himself in it and he gave himself more screen time.

So you mostly have him breaking down very basic stuff in detail with Roger showing up occasionally to give brief explanations with not much detail. It doesn't flow together that well.

For the workout part it looks like a modern MMA-style circuit routine. I wish he would have just asked Mayweather to put him through what he considers to be a traditional boxing workout instead.

If you're a beginner it's ok. If you're intermediate/advanced you will have to wade through a lot of stuff you already know in order to find a few nuggets of knowledge that you can use.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-14-2014, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I have it. The sections with Roger are gold but the guy that made the series put himself in it and he gave himself more screen time.

So you mostly have him breaking down very basic stuff in detail with Roger showing up occasionally to give brief explanations with not much detail. It doesn't flow together that well.

For the workout part it looks like a modern MMA-style circuit routine. I wish he would have just asked Mayweather to put him through what he considers to be a traditional boxing workout instead.

If you're a beginner it's ok. If you're intermediate/advanced you will have to wade through a lot of stuff you already know in order to find a few nuggets of knowledge that you can use.
      What are the chances of you sharing the vids?

Comment

lol

Zero chance.

Comment

youtube freddie roach training tip's.He's a real well rounded trainer.

Comment

Working...
          X