Eddie Chambers wants to fight Pulev!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Chambers wants to fight Pulev!

Eddie Chambers ‏@Champfasteddie
    I keep hearing this Pulev hype!! Give us a neutral situation.. Ill give him a boxing lesson! .. I'm ending all hype!!

yan Bivins ‏@***********
    @Champfasteddie IMO Pulev is better than Haye. Unfortunately the payday is probably significantly less. Then again, Haye don't want none...
    Details Reply Retweet Favorite More

4 hrs Eddie ChambersVerified account ‏@Champfasteddie
    @*********** from what I seem Haye is more polished then Pulev..Pulev more stationary hard puncher.. I beat them both!
    Details

4 hrs Tyson Fury ‏@Tyson_Fury
    @Champfasteddie u can after I whooppp his ass! After Cunningham !
    Details

4 hrs Eddie ChambersVerified account ‏@Champfasteddie
    @Tyson_Fury if he comes my way.. U can take my left over of Pulev!! People think everyone ducking him!! Only ***** adamek is

Ryan Bivins ‏@***********
    @Champfasteddie Haye is flashier but lacks Pulev's fundamentals, conditioning, and toughness (mental & physical). Pulev would wear him down.
    Details

3 hrs Ryan Bivins ‏@***********
    @Champfasteddie But yea, I'd favor you against both. But what happened to fighting at Cruiserweight?
    Details

3 hrs Eddie ChambersVerified account ‏@Champfasteddie
    @Quincyboxingfan these cruiserweights are scared I'm after whatever is best situation
    Details

3 hrs Eddie ChambersVerified account ‏@Champfasteddie
    @*********** they acting scared.. Hopefully something steps up.. Force them to fight!

Eddie ChambersVerified account ‏@Champfasteddie
    @Quincyboxingfan I been ready stay in shape! I can fight tomorrow just waiting on the business

Adamek should be ashamed of himself for running from Pulev.

Comment

Shut up chambers you aren't relevant anymore

Comment

Hope Eddie is back in the ring soon. He's been incredibly unlucky with injuries.

Comment

This tit-head chambers is obviously strapped for cash, all of a sudden he's calling out anyone with a pulse after being off the radar for years, IRS closing in Eddie?

He was supposed to be going down to cruiserweight but must have figured out there isn't enough cash there.

You want to fight Pulev eddie? how dare you demand terms, you go face him in his town and get your boring ass ktfo again.

Comment

He can rematch Adamek.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              He can rematch Adamek.
              Ha, even with two hands he won't get a fair shake on the cards.
              He sonned Adamek with one and got screwed over

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Ha, even with two hands he won't get a fair shake on the cards.
                He sonned Adamek with one and got screwed over
                Adamek clearly won that fight with Chambers, who made the excuse of an arm injury.

Benjamin Flores was absurdly biased against Adamek in his commentary, as he was in the Cunningham-Adamek fight.

I can see why some people say Adamek-Cunningham was a gift decision, but not Adamek-Chambers.

Boxingscene: 115-113 Adamek
                Boxing Insider: 115-114 Adamek
                East Side Boxing: 115-113 Adamek
                PolSat: 116-112 Adamek

The 116-112 scorecards were fine. Obviously that one scorecard, the 119-109 was too wide, but it didn't affect the outcome of the fight.

Comment

I would like this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    This tit-head chambers is obviously strapped for cash, all of a sudden he's calling out anyone with a pulse after being off the radar for years, IRS closing in Eddie?

He was supposed to be going down to cruiserweight but must have figured out there isn't enough cash there.

You want to fight Pulev eddie? how dare you demand terms, you go face him in his town and get your boring ass ktfo again.
                    Harsh on Chambers. He fought twice with injury. He's needed time off for recovery. He's a decent fighter unfortunately a little small as a HW. He would smash all cruiserweights though.

Comment

Working...
                    X