Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Hall of Famer Erik "El Terrible" Morales deserve a pass despite testing positive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
    In his era drug testing was sub par so almosr everybody was probably on PEDs so I don't penalize fighters as much.
    Yeah... a skinny mexican is on PEDs.... and meanwhile on the recent era:

But they all pass the test doe!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

I'd appreciate it if you didn't use me to vent your racial insecurities on a boxing forum. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        Or do you think his entire career is now in question?

In case you had forgotten, Morales tested positive for an anabolic steroid prior to getting starched against Puerto Rico's Danny Garcia. At the time, he had claimed it came from "tainted beef" that he hate in Mexico.

Look, any fighter who tests positive for banned substance, needs to have his career re-evaluated but unlike Mosley, I often forget about Morales' plus am willing to give him a pass due to his excuse.

Comment

I think he at least DESERVES the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

that steroid gut is disgusting.

Comment

I'd appreciate it if you didn't use me to vent your racial insecurities on a boxing forum. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ross View Post
                No

Much in the in same way as James Toney, Roy Jones, Shane Mosley, Antonio Tarver and many, many more

These guys must be questioned

We saw as soon as Roid Jones was forced to stop juicing, Journeyman plodder Johnson shattered some glass in the ring

Who knows how "good" these guys really were
                Exactly.

Btw it was clenbuterol that Morales tested positive for. Usually used to "strip" fat whilst retaining muscle. Also functions as a brocho-dilator so likely enhances endurance as well.

Getting caught makes me think that Morales had almost certainly used it to cut weight before.

Comment

They passed the test doe!

Don't worry, I also have a list of white people under suspicious. Hell, I'm pretty sure for example Klitschko was full of steroids.

But what about backing up what you said instead of accusing me of racist or whatever?

Comment

he gets a pass from this fight fan

Comment

They passed the test doe!

Don't worry, I also have a list of white people under suspicious. Hell, I'm pretty sure for example Klitschko was full of steroids.

But what about backing up what you said instead of accusing me of racist or whatever?
                      All I said was I don't care about PEDs before testing became more stringent because a ton of guys probably got away with it and were never caught regardless. It's a non-issue.

The racist comment comes from calling him a "little Mexican" and then proceeding to post pics of 2 black dudes. If that was not your intent, I apologize.

Comment

Working...
                      X