Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did Roach say anything about Jews?? Why is that conveniently being thrown in??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that fool roach really trying to step up to roberts kid....what a complete POS roach is gonna get whats coming starting with his charge getting KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      team garcia went ret@rd but roach went racist............

why own up to what team garcia did but ignore roache's blatant hatred..........
      Do you know anything about Judaism and the problems it causes in the whole world? I'm sure if you did you'd rethink what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fan View Post
        Do you know anything about Judaism and the problems it causes in the whole world? I'm sure if you did you'd rethink what you said.
        Borat is that you??......Get over it, you already told us about the problems.

Comment

because seckback is a taddle tell.

Comment

BAWAHAHA now these Pacstans are saying he didn't say jew this or Mexican ***** Talk about damage controi lol ITS ON VIDEO EVEYTHING HE SAID

Comment

Originally posted by The Fan View Post
              You know what part of the video? Cause I've listened over and over but can't catch it. He probably said that because Jewish media spin things and actually instigate fairly often.
              What the hell is "Jewish Media Spin"... some sort of special for Jews only... The reason why anti-Jewish comments and actions are a million times worse than the same thing against others is because it resulted in thousands of years of violent, murderous persecution and gave "civilisation" the Holocaust, where nearly half of the whole race of people were lined up, literally, brutally murdered and incinerated just because they were Jews. Young, old,, children, women, sick, everyone as far back as a Jewish grandparent.

So at the slightest hint of such racial or religious specifically referring to Jews, people have to jump on it immediately with hob-nailed boots, as it means so much more than for other races or nationalities..

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                Roach said he only new the Jewish kid as the Jewish kid. I see nothing wrong with Raochs comments. But any chance for the Jews to get some sympathy...
                Jews are not looking for sympathy you ignoramus, they are demanding justice and fair-play.

Comment

He said "Get him out of here the Jew mother****er".

Some of the comments supporting Roach in this thread are just so ludicrous

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    At 2:50
                    Yea, i heard him say it.

Naughty naughty.

People say stupid **** when they are angry. I know i have. I wouldnt label him a racist.
                    I wouldnt call Floyd a racist either. He is ignorant. Roach was stupid.
                    It happens.

Comment

same here didnt here it

Comment

Working...
                      X