No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Continues With Failed Attempts To Bait Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
    Ummmm, Floyd had his own poll. Sorry champ, but you can't rewrite history. This was HIS OWN PERSONAL TWITTER POLL.

You lose, Braddock.
    So after I beat the **** out of you about all the other names, you're settling on he ducked....Amir Khan???

LMAO.

Cool story. Now what about your boy.

How did that Amir Khan bout go?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Your argument makes no sense. Why would his weights be any different from the ****ing long ass list I sent you, ya moron.

Even when he was allowed to weigh in at 154, he didn't rehydrate past 151. You're not too bright, are you?
      Your argument makes no sense, if he was only 148 why wouldn't he release his weight like he had in other fights? Why would he pay 600k rather than cut two pounds? Nothing you say will explain this, other than the fact that he wanted to substantially outsize a guy who was already two classes smaller. Pathetic.

Comment

Right, after ducking for 5 years and waiting for him to get old and lose, Floyd decided to fight him, sounds like a familiar pattern, huh -- cough, cough Cotto/Mosley, wink wink -- what a champ
        You're really hurt, aren't you? lol. I pity you.

By the way, remember when Mayweather offered that 50/50 contract and Pacquiao walked away because according to his owner the bltch is afraid of needles?

Comment

So after I beat the **** out of you about all the other names, you're settling on he ducked....Amir Khan???

LMAO.

Cool story. Now what about your boy.

How did that Amir Khan bout go?
          Ummm, I listed Khan as one of the people he ducked a long time ago, ******. And you still haven't disproven the fact that he "retired" rather than fight prime Cotto/Mosley/PWill and Marg. Pathetic.

Also, I just noticed you're a tranny, maybe that explains why you're so emotional, must be on some serious hormones

Comment

Your argument makes no sense, if he was only 148 why wouldn't he release his weight like he had in other fights? Why would he pay 600k rather than cut two pounds? Nothing you say will explain this, other than the fact that he wanted to substantially outsize a guy who was already two classes smaller. Pathetic.
            Has Pacquiao released his weight in all of his fights?

And more importantly, if he hasn't, does that mean that I can make up any weight I want for him?

You ****ing moron

Comment

Has Pacquiao released his weight in all of his fights?

And more importantly, if he hasn't, does that mean that I can make up any weight I want for him?

You ****ing moron
              Ummm, did pac ever pay anyone smaller than him cause he couldn't make weight?

Damn, you're not very good at this, huh Caitlyn?

Comment

You're really hurt, aren't you? lol. I pity you.

By the way, remember when Mayweather offered that 50/50 contract and Pacquiao walked away because according to his owner the bltch is afraid of needles?

There you go again, trying to rewrite history. When all else fails, lie and deflect. You can do better than that, can't you, Caitlyn?

Pathetic.

Comment

Ummm, I listed Khan as one of the people he ducked a long time ago, ******. And you still haven't disproven the fact that he "retired" rather than fight prime Cotto/Mosley/PWill and Marg. Pathetic.

Also, I just noticed you're a tranny, maybe that explains why you're so emotional, must be on some serious hormones
                  Oh really. Ok then I'm going to offer you the same deal I always offer.

Let's make a wager. You said he ducked Khan Cotto Mosley Pwill And Marg. I say you're full of shlt.

We set up a battle in the thunderdome and present our evidence. If I can prove he didn't duck a majority of those guys, then I take all of your points and control your sig for 3 months.

If you can prove he did duck the majority of those guys, you get the same.

Deal? Let's see if you are willing to step up. We can get some neutral posters to act as judge. What do you think?

Let's see if you really believe in the bullshlt you say

Comment

There you go again, trying to rewrite history. When all else fails, lie and deflect. You can do better than that, can't you, Caitlyn?

Pathetic.
                    Same deal for this.

I give my proof in a battle. What do you say, chump?

Comment

Oh really. Ok then I'm going to offer you the same deal I always offer.

Let's make a wager. You said he ducked Khan Cotto Mosley Pwill And Marg. I say you're full of shlt.

We set up a battle in the thunderdome and present our evidence. If I can prove he didn't duck a majority of those guys, then I take all of your points and control your sig for 3 months.

If you can prove he did duck the majority of those guys, you get the same.

Deal? Let's see if you are willing to step up. We can get some neutral posters to act as judge. What do you think?

Let's see if you really believe in the bullshlt you say
                      Are you a tranny?

Comment

Working...
                      X