No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Continues With Failed Attempts To Bait Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
    Ummm, did pac ever pay anyone smaller than him cause he couldn't make weight?

Damn, you're not very good at this, huh Caitlyn?
    Not sure, but I know he damn sure tried to drain mutha****cers.

You want proof of that too? This also can be verified with FACTS. Only one of us seems to know what those are

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Same deal for this.

I give my proof in a battle. What do you say, chump?
      You can't prove he didn't "retire" in 2007 when those four were prime and the top threats.

I don't argue with women because they're too emotional, and your tranny @ss has proven that. Go take some more estrogen shots and leave the boxing talk to men.

Comment

Are you a tranny?
        LMAO. That's the white flag I was looking for. Good girl.

Comment

Not sure, but I know he damn sure tried to drain mutha****cers.

You want proof of that too? This also can be verified with FACTS. Only one of us seems to know what those are
          I want proof you're not currently on hormones leading up to your sex change

Comment

You can't prove he didn't "retire" in 2007 when those four were prime and the top threats.

I don't argue with women because they're too emotional, and your tranny @ss has proven that. Go take some more estrogen shots and leave the boxing talk to men.
            So you're declining the challenge and bowing down?

Because I went to google translate and pasted the shlt you wrote with the input set to "bltch-made pvssy" and that's what it said in plain English.

Comment

LMAO. That's the white flag I was looking for. Good girl.
              I'm not the one naming myself "TransvestiteNewYork"

Comment

So you're declining the challenge and bowing down?

Because I went to google translate and pasted the shlt you wrote with the input set to "bltch-made pvssy" and that's what it said in plain English.
                So you admit you're a tranny, right? If you're nice I'll send you scissors for your birthday, can finish the job yourself

Comment

I'm not the one naming myself "TransvestiteNewYork"

This time, google translate says that's Bltch-Made Pvssy for, "I decline your challenge."

You give up?

Comment

This time, google translate says that's bltch-made pvssy for, "I decline your challenge."

You give up?
                    Oh Caitlyn, you're so cute when you're mad. I think you have a vitamin deficiency, maybe you need to get to work :*******:

Comment

Oh Caitlyn, you're so cute when you're mad. I think you have a vitamin deficiency, maybe you need to get to work :*******:
                      Mad?

You don't want to discuss Mayweather anymore? lol.

Do you accept the thunderdome challenge or not? Yes or no?

If you don't answer..... lol. I know you won't. At the young age of 13 you're about to find out what it feels like to guarantee that you will die a coward.

In 3...2...1...
                      Last edited by travestyny; 01-11-2018, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X