Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko: Guns Are Cocked, I Look Forward To Shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking forward to clinch is more like it.

AJ has never been under an avalanche of clinches. how would he react? thats the question.

and how much credit are we supposed to give AJ if he beats a 40 year old former champ with one leg in retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
      looking forward to clinch is more like it.

AJ has never been under an avalanche of clinches. how would he react? thats the question.

and how much credit are we supposed to give AJ if he beats a 40 year old former champ with one leg in retirement.

Lol, Wladimir Clinchko

Can't stand that s#?t, jab, jab, clinch, jab, jab, clinch, with an occasional right hand once or twice a round if you're lucky, jab, jab, clinch, jab, clinch, jab, clinch......SMH

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
        https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/boxing/770806/Wladimir-Klitschko-camp-insider-reveals-veteran-s-shocking-training-struggles-Boxing-News/amp
        Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
        eh

that's not convincing
        What do you mean, not convincing? That's David Haye talking there!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I didn't read the report but to me, Wlad's struggles are all mental. He's still in better shape than most HW's in their 20's.
          If he's got his mind together, I've got him 70/30 over Joshua. But, I don't trust him after being gunshy against Jennings and petrified in front of Fury, who couldn't bust a grape. I'll be rooting for Wlad, but predicting Joshua to take this by decision.
          The same Tyson Fury who toyed with Chisora and Hammer like a father giving boxing lessons to his 9 year old boys.

Comment

I think Wlad is done. 2 lacklustre performances followed by an 18 months layoff at 40+ years of age is not a recipe for success. Of course Joshua is still untested, but he certainly looks like the real deal to me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
              https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/boxing/770806/Wladimir-Klitschko-camp-insider-reveals-veteran-s-shocking-training-struggles-Boxing-News/amp
              I don't put much stock in Haye's opinion or his 'news' on the situation, but IMO Wlad is just shot, can't pull the trigger, has panic attacks anyway. So what's the point, besides cashing out with one last big payday? He's certainly made a fortune in the past 10-15 years, had some great fights, is a shoe-in for the HOF etc etc. Retire already. Buh-byeeee.

Comment

Can he pull the trigger anymore? in his last 2 fights, it didn't seem the case. Although Fury did a great job of not letting Wlad get comfortable enough to do so.

It's one thing not being able to pull the trigger against Fury, you will just get outboxed. I'm not even sold on Joshua but if you're gun shy in front of him, he will take you out. If Wlad has anything left and can get the jab working and bring the right hand into play, then i think AJ is a tailor made opponent for him because he's so orthodox and heavy legged. Joshua isn't Fury. Joshua will be right in front of him. Wlad of 4 or 5 years ago would demolish Joshua in my opinion, but this is 2017.

There's a lot of "if's" in this one, which isn't usually a good sign.

Comment

I feel Klitschko is shot. If you review his last 5 fights or so, only the pulev KO looked good. If you watch the Leapia fight, IMO he was struggling even then to pull the trigger. Fury just got wlad at the right time, and AJ will destroy him in under 5 rounds.

Comment

This will be wlads last fight

He's gonna get paid well and get blasted in front of 90000 people

Wouldn't be shocked if its all over by the 5th

Heads completely gone . I imagine wlad will look decent until the first shot lands then he will be bricking it from then onwards

Comment

great boxer but at 41 he is a massive underdog. Will be an achievement if this fight goes to decision. and since this is in UK. UD win for Joshua

Comment

Working...
                      X