Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the greatest of all time? Larry Holmes Lennox Lewis Vitali or Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
    In terms of resume it's between ali and lennox.

In terms of eye test, and prime vs prime effectiveness, it's between lennox lewis and mike tyson.
    Lennox is definitely in there, so is Fury, that would be a good fight, I think hes the next level up on wlad, it would be a good one a close fight imo.

I could see a knockdown in Lewis's favor but I think Fury wins it on points because hes so strong long fast good defensively awkward with good footwork chin and endurance and so on its very hard to outpoint a man like that esp if u r used to fighting with the reach and height(adds to reach) advantage your whole career like wlad and Lennox did.
    Last edited by AlexKid; 06-23-2019, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toffee View Post
      I'll agree that a good big man beats a good little man most of the time.

But Ali wasn't that small and Fury isn't that good.

Go and watch an Ali fight. Just pick one. Say, the second Frazier fight. Then come back and tell me you still think that Fury moves as well as Ali did. That he throws smarter shots. That he's got faster hand speed.

And Ali could do that for 15 rounds! Fury's punch output would have him outlanded 5 to 1. Ali would toy with him.

If all that was needed was a 6ft9 bloke, then someone would have found one.

Look at you, you dirty little weasal. You think that'll get you off the hook? It's cute seeing a little bytch try to talk sass to me, try to tell me what to do. Wonder if you'd be that cute in person.

You know you haven't seen the footage I have. You know you haven't trained. Let alone stepped foot in the gyms I have.

You really think you can turn the tables on me? You exposed yourself picking Frazier. A little swarmer, who never hit the canvas against Ali, to be any comparison to Fury - a near 7 foot out-fighter w/ superior footwork and upper-body defense to Ali.

You clearly do not know what you are looking at. This conversation is above you. Go back to Roy Jones KO Highlights on YouTube. Filth like you has ruined Boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I have two first class degree’s you little cretin. That’s irrelevant anyway it about boxing knowledge and your lack thereof has been exposed.

The gay jokes are just childish and show your immaturity. I’ve been in a heterosexual relationship for over a decade, your troll game is weak as f***.

And now you’re trying to bring race into the equation.😂 You’re absolutely pathetic.

You need to get a life kid. Try and develop an actual relationship that doesn’t involve your keyboard.

I know you feel cornered and scared. (You did it to yourself trying to discuss a subject you don't understand). But this response is exactly how to get yourself punked.

Maybe your mom thinks you really know Boxing. But you picking an undersized, unrefined boxer-puncher to defeat a bigger, more defensively opponent shows you don't have the simplest idea of what is happening.

Would you pick Jofre to beat Whitaker? Duran to beat Monzon? Williams to beat Kalambay? Size and styles matter. Even if you think a fighter is better P4P, Boxing history has determined weight and style are often the most important factors in deciding the out-come of a fight. Skills are what fighters use to mitigate their short-comings... hence this isn't the barenuckle era of two men standing toe-to-toe, slugging it out until some is stopped.

if you want to be taken seriously, at least acknowledge the accepted orthodoxy, and provide evidence to support your dissenting assertions.

Comment

• Stop firing blanks troll, why are you arguing with yourslef are you hoping to bait people in? Youve been baiting for 11 pages now and Alex Kid just ruined any further chance for you by alerting people to what u r doing

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
            WTF is a "nonce"? Sounds like one of the words they use in Cuckistan... maybe it's the word for Pakis who rape their women? Or germans who turned generations of their sons into hamburger meat? Or the water that turns their teeth into roquefort cheese?

You have a tough enough time being taken seriously speaking proper English, don't go using Cuckistani to make things worse for yourself.
            Just look in the mirror.

Nonce...

Comment

• State of the fiends in this thread...

Comment

I know you feel cornered and scared. (You did it to yourself trying to discuss a subject you don't understand). But this response is exactly how to get yourself punked.

Maybe your mom thinks you really know Boxing. But you picking an undersized, unrefined boxer-puncher to defeat a bigger, more defensively opponent shows you don't have the simplest idea of what is happening.

Would you pick Jofre to beat Whitaker? Duran to beat Monzon? Williams to beat Kalambay? Size and styles matter. Even if you think a fighter is better P4P, Boxing history has determined weight and style are often the most important factors in deciding the out-come of a fight. Skills are what fighters use to mitigate their short-comings... hence this isn't the barenuckle era of two men standing toe-to-toe, slugging it out until some is stopped.

if you want to be taken seriously, at least acknowledge the accepted orthodoxy, and provide evidence to support your dissenting assertions.
                Do you actually think I’m bothering to read your nonsense?

Certified nonce...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  Nope I like puberty curves and beauty, at worst if I followed through on my most far of the end of my spectrum desires I would be a satitory rapist not a peodo and not a nonce.

But I would never break the law its dumb.

Also we are all on a spectrum of what we like im pretty sure im well into the normal range and alot of what guys truly like isnt ever mentioned because its taboo, even tho they know it themselves, (we are wired by nature to fcuk fertile women including just turned fertile just like every otehr single animal in the world and what was done in the past in history and still is done in many other countries) and there is a massive group online (and whole other countries) that are not peodo but like youth alot and they too are normal and I am not like them, I like a level above in age preference compared to them otherwise id be heavily into anime etc.

True peodo's like the pre puberty look that repels normal men so the absence of curves is their turn on they are the nonces
                  Looks like you used the wrong alt😂😂

Comment

Look at you, you dirty little weasal. You think that'll get you off the hook? It's cute seeing a little bytch try to talk sass to me, try to tell me what to do. Wonder if you'd be that cute in person.

You know you haven't seen the footage I have. You know you haven't trained. Let alone stepped foot in the gyms I have.

You really think you can turn the tables on me? You exposed yourself picking Frazier. A little swarmer, who never hit the canvas against Ali, to be any comparison to Fury - a near 7 foot out-fighter w/ superior footwork and upper-body defense to Ali.

You clearly do not know what you are looking at. This conversation is above you. Go back to Roy Jones KO Highlights on YouTube. Filth like you has ruined Boxing.

Question other people’s intelligence yet can’t spell the word weasel.

“Weasal”😂😂
                    You dumb f***er...

Exposed again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                      I'll agree that a good big man beats a good little man most of the time.

But Ali wasn't that small and Fury isn't that good.

Go and watch an Ali fight. Just pick one. Say, the second Frazier fight. Then come back and tell me you still think that Fury moves as well as Ali did. That he throws smarter shots. That he's got faster hand speed.

And Ali could do that for 15 rounds! Fury's punch output would have him outlanded 5 to 1. Ali would toy with him.

If all that was needed was a 6ft9 bloke, then someone would have found one.
                      We are talking prime right? I don't consider Ali in the second Frazier fight prime. Two things Ali could do. Make Fury follow him and frustrate him. IMO has better footwork and hand speed. Pot shot him. Dart inside his long reach and land combinations then get out. Use his jab. Yes a smaller guy can jab effectively against an opponent with superior reach. Ali is smart enough and has a good enough corner to come up with a plan to nullify Fury's reach. I don't see Fury beating Ali. I just don't.

Comment

Working...
                      X