No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Blasts Out Rolls With Vicious Knockout in Fourth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    Virtually every former champ took an easy comeback fight before rematching the tough loss fighter. It's actually more like a stay busy fight, especially if the rematch was pretty far down the road or unconfirmed.
    Again, name one who took a fight this easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

they are playing their dumb fans like a fiddle

Canelo should pass on Golovkin, if Golovkin is not willing to bring anything to the table

if Canelo selects Andrade or Smith, who will Golovkin fight next ?

Team Canelo are stupid if they do not exploit Golovkin's total unwillingness to put himself in harm's way..... they should embarrass him, by making him select another opponent for everyone to laugh at

Comment

Tyson, Lewis, Holyfield, Pacquiao, Charlo, DSG, to name a few. I understand you hate Golovkin and just want to see him lose as much as possible. It's ok, I feel the same way about Wilder.

Comment

Tyson, Lewis, Holyfield, Pacquiao, Charlo, DSG, to name a few. I understand you hate Golovkin and just want to see him lose as much as possible. It's ok, I feel the same way about Wilder.
          So who exactly did these guys fight coming off a loss that were as poor of a fighter as Rolls is?

Comment

So who exactly did these guys fight coming off a loss that were as poor of a fighter as Rolls is?
            Do your own research. I'm not looking it up for you.

Comment

Do your own research. I'm not looking it up for you.
              In other words, you can't come up with any names as none of those fighters, after they became world class, EVER fought a fighter as low level as Rolls.

Comment

• Steve Rolls hopes to fight his way back to second fight with GGG someday
                https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/6/1...ematch-someday

“Look out for me, I believe this was just the beginning, real champs bounce back from losses....''

Perhaps, but 40 year old journeymen don't.

Comment

Working...
                X