Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Often Do You Think about Death and the Afterlife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tone down my darkness on purpose because I would probably drive people insane with my thoughts lol..

but if you want dark shlt I got you.

.. Like if you're past 50, look at your life and realize that you're already halfway dead. You have more life behind you than you do ahead. You're already peaking inside the doorway to the abyss and there's no turning back.

All of your experiences and feelings so far... they will be less then what you have left and then it's all over.

I could probably drive someone into insanity or depression if I wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      Thank you for the feedback and insight.

Indeed God will protect and shield you from danager in the name of Jesus !

Everybody wants to be immmortal in there 20s lol. It's like that book tuck everlasting.
      Amen btw on your other thread you posted on how the Church you go to wants you to get baptized...so are u going to get baptized?!

Comment

Serious question. How often do you think about death ?

Do you have a will?

Do you want to be creamated or buried ?

Do you believe in a Afterlife ?

Are you reilgious? If so what's your reilgion?

Do you believe or see ghost ?

Have you ever been a near death accident?

Are you scared of dying ?

What age do you want to leave this Earth ?

If you had a choice to live for ever would you take it ?
        This is a good watch if you're interest in that morbid stuff the dude 'died' twice and talks about it with no BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
          This is a good watch if you're interest in that morbid stuff the dude 'died' twice and talks about it with no BS.

That's interesting how he said he had feelings about the previous owners of the heart and what he feels are her memories.

That's actually a common testimony from heart transplant survivors. How they inherit certain personality traits and memories of the person who gave them the heart.

Is there any confirmation about who the heart donor is? I'm interested to verify if this is an actual phenomena.
          Last edited by llll; 06-06-2019, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
            Death isn't that scary if you think about it as a dreamless sleep, but where it gets strange is when you ponder the magnanimity of eternity.. how substantial "forever" is... how when you inevitably die, you're plunged into a gaping maw of infinite, inescapable darkness and nothingness so complete that it was as if you never existed at all.

What's even scarier than nothingness I think though, is if within the vastness and complexity of reality, some part of your consciousness does somehow survive after death and you're trapped within a strange chaotic nightmare from which you can't wake or rest from, with no solace or comfort of physical boundaries and where the depths of strangeness has no limits.
            When i wrote that I was referring too. I like downer drunks verses uppers. Alcohol is a depressent which I was an alcoholic.

I don't fear death or think it's scary. It's coming to everybody. Everybody just have a different waiting number.

Comment

Wow very detailed. Thanks.
              He’s smart..... he asks me stooopd questions.... I haven’t been to India Yet...

I’m asking him wait watch learn....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                Amen btw on your other thread you posted on how the Church you go to wants you to get baptized...so are u going to get baptized?!
                Yea. Looking how crazy the world is. I am going to get Re-Baptized and try to get right with the Lord. Thank God for my wife bringing me to church.

I was born Baptist my wife is penocostal.

Comment

Yea. Looking how crazy the world is. I am going to get Re-Baptized and try to get right with the Lord. Thank God for my wife bringing me to church.

I was born Baptist my wife is penocostal.
                  That's great to hear man! Keep fighting the good fight

Comment

i think about it every once in a while... but i dont believe there is an after life. i believe once your time is up then that's it. i would hope that there is an after life where you'll get to meet your past loved ones.

Comment

Yea I think about death time to time and when it enters my mind. I been to question everything then it wants me to go to church lol.

I believe in spirits , i don't know if its the same as ghost i never seen a ghost and i don't want to see them.

I don't have a will. I don't plan to write one until I am at least 40.

I don't even have life insurance lol.

If I had the money i would get buried in a tomb. I don't even know how i would want to be buried honestly. I am dead so I guess that's up to my wife.

I never wanted to live forever unless I was a king or something. I am happy to die in my 70s.

I do believe in an Afterlife and I want to see it . I just want to know what's after this.

It just can't be it.

Like it gets me going what's the meaning for life. So we get a certain amount of time on earth then lights out ? I kinda feel like it has to be something.

I wounder what it feels like to die.
                      Danm man thats deep. Honestly death to me isn't as scary or bad compared to losing someone you truly care about. I'd rather die than for that to happen

Comment

Working...
                      X