• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    E'ryday

No.

Don't care.

Nah

Sometimes. Christianity or Islam. They are worshipping the same God anyhow. Rip Chudd

Nah but i wish that way i would know that i would be able to come back as a ghost when i die.

Have you ever been a near death accident?
    Armed robbery? Drowning?

Nah

Anytime after 55

Nope. That would be very boring.
    Wow very detailed. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      How often do you think about death ?

Think about death frequently. How can you not? It’s all around you. Also, think about old age which scares me more than death.

Do you have a will?

Yes. I’ve got assets and want them to go to the right people.

Do you want to be creamated or buried ?

Want to be buried in an environmentally friendly way -no elaborate caskets or burial plots.

Do you believe in a Afterlife ?

No, there’s not one iota of evidence to suggest this.

Are you reilgious? If so what's your reilgion?

No. Atheist

Do you believe or see ghost ?

No, again no evidence exists

Yes. Almost broke my neck surfing in Hawaii

Are you scared of dying ?

Yes, kinda

What age do you want to leave this Earth ?

90s

If you had a choice to live for ever would you take it ?

If I could stay the same age, yes
      Thank you for your reponses. I am glad you didn't die in Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
        Alot. Especially when im hungover, the downer in the alcohol really kicks in. But the way things seem with an inevitable war and everyone being sensitive about everything it doesnt seem so bad
        Yea. I am a downer as well. Thank God i quit drinking.

Thanks for your reponses.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          I think about it more as I get older and see more people passing away.

I absolutely believe in an afterlife and judgement after death.
          Ayeee I agree with this comment. Take it one day at a time. If living life is hard death should be a cake walk lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            Serious question. How often do you think about death ?

Do you have a will?

I do not think about death since it's negative /pessimistic af to me.

I have a will for my pops that he can sell my belongings if he needs the money.

Buried

Yeah I believe in Heaven and Hell

Yes I've been very religious for 7 years after being Atheist most of my life. Depression led me to convert and my pops & brother converted to Christianity

When I wasnt atheist or religious I was almost involved in a car crash

Im not scared of dying since I pray daily to CHRIST that he protects me & family

Leave the Earth? Eh it will happen when Im old af

If I could be immortal I would choose it only if I can be in my 20s
            & if my loved ones could as well otherwise naw since I dont like to be alone
            Last edited by Mr.365; 06-05-2019, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Thats good to hear. Alcohol is a poison for the body and mind.
              What about you, been thinking about death and meaning and stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                I do not think about death since it's negative /pessimistic af to me.

I have a will for my pops that he can sell my belongings if he needs the money.

Buried

Yeah I believe in Heaven and Hell

Yes I've been very religious for 7 years after being Atheist most of my life. Depression led me to convert and my pops & brother converted to Christianity

When I wasnt atheist or religious I was almost involved in a car crash

Im not scared of dying since I pray daily to CHRIST that he protects me & family

Leave the Earth? Eh it will happen when Im old af

If I could be immortal I would choose it only if I can be in my 20s
                & if my loved ones could as well otherwise naw since I dont like to be alone
                Thank you for the feedback and insight.

Indeed God will protect and shield you from danager in the name of Jesus !

Everybody wants to be immmortal in there 20s lol. It's like that book tuck everlasting.

Comment

Serious question. How often do you think about death ?

Do you have a will?

I think about mortality most days at the moment, but that’s probably because my Dad died a few months ago. In general I’ve been more keenly aware of it since my daughter was born.

I have a will, yes, mainly for provision for my little girl.

Don’t really feel like being maggot food, so I’ll be cremated.

Don’t believe in an afterlife due to being an atheist.

You’d have to be a f***ing idiot to believe in ghosts.

I once almost drowned in the Indian Ocean. I also went to Cardiff-Millwall as a neutral.

Not scared of dying, but determined not to leave my kid any time soon.

Any time after my wife. She wouldn’t cope without me, but I’d happily spend my last days trying to smash some hot 50 year olds in.

Live forever and watch everyone I’ve ever known die including kids/grandkids? F*** no.

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
                    Thats good to hear. Alcohol is a poison for the body and mind.
                    What about you, been thinking about death and meaning and stuff?
                    Yea I think about death time to time and when it enters my mind. I been to question everything then it wants me to go to church lol.

I believe in spirits , i don't know if its the same as ghost i never seen a ghost and i don't want to see them.

I don't have a will. I don't plan to write one until I am at least 40.

I don't even have life insurance lol.

If I had the money i would get buried in a tomb. I don't even know how i would want to be buried honestly. I am dead so I guess that's up to my wife.

I never wanted to live forever unless I was a king or something. I am happy to die in my 70s.

I do believe in an Afterlife and I want to see it . I just want to know what's after this.

It just can't be it.

Like it gets me going what's the meaning for life. So we get a certain amount of time on earth then lights out ? I kinda feel like it has to be something.

I wounder what it feels like to die.
                    Last edited by Removed Now; 06-06-2019, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Death isn't that scary if you think about it as a dreamless sleep, but where it gets strange is when you ponder the magnanimity of eternity.. how substantial "forever" is... how when you inevitably die, you're plunged into a gaping maw of infinite, inescapable darkness and nothingness so complete that it was as if you never existed at all.

What's even scarier than nothingness I think though, is if within the vastness and complexity of reality, some part of your consciousness does somehow survive after death and you're trapped within a strange chaotic nightmare from which you can't wake or rest from, with no solace or comfort of physical boundaries and where the depths of strangeness has no limits.

Comment

Working...
                      X