Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever tested your punches on another man in street fights...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
    Do you even know how to punch bare knuckle without breaking your ****ing hand?

There is a reason the UFC added gloves. So many ****ing fighters in the early tournaments had to scratch because of broken hands.

Go ahead and throw that overhand boxing style punch and clack off of someones head with all that force going into the lead knuckle and the brittle bones behind it. See what happens to your hand.

If you want to fight bare-knuckle learn how to fight bare-knuckle the punching mechanics are very different.
    I've thrown hundreds of overhand rights and have never broken my hand. I have suffered soreness and scrapes but that's it.

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
    I like to use a simple right cross. I get right through a guys hands and hit em right in the mouth. Stuns tf outta them.
    I like using the straight right too. But I feel like I get more power from my hook though I rarely knock someone out with the right hook alone. It's usually my straight right that puts 'em to sleep. I like to bludgeon them with an overhand right and KO them with one-two's it's very effective from my experience.

I'm in the same boat brother.
    The only language people understand in the hood is aggression and violence.
    Last edited by punchr; 05-20-2016, 11:30 PM.

Comment

This thread got me like.

Comment

Fighting in the street is for losers. Just a loser, that doesn't know how to fight looking for another loser that doesn't know how to fight, for a fight
        Last edited by Rockin'; 05-21-2016, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Ye should be thrown out of your boxing gyms if this is the kinda **** your thinking!!!

You don't need to fight outside, and in fact if your caught fighting outside, and lets you go to court over a fight...if you hold a boxing book, your fcked! The minute you get a boxing book/license then your fists are legally classed as a weapon!!

Have some respect for your club and coach's!!!

Yes from time to time you will get into a fight outside, but that doesn't mean go look for one.... Its alot more empowering when you can get someone to step down by intimidation.....
          I'm a skinny lad, people often try and start a fight, those who have, the majority have regretted it, I am/was a national level fighter with more than enough experience...what I realised was when someone try's to start on you, don't act aggressive,in fact show no emotion whatsoever...a small smile, dead eye look and confidence in yourself and posture with a "do you really want start" will see alot of people "back down" so to speak....remember if your caught fighting outside the club, the courts can give you a charge of assault with a deadly weapon (meaning your hands) your book will be taken off you and youl be barred from boxing in the ring......

In my club, their is plenty of traveller's, alot of them don't last cause they bare knuckle box outside the club......

Don't be stupid, you either want to be a boxer or some fake stick up G...

Get your priorities right,and respect the sport, if not fck off back to streets and see how far your fists will get you outside a club

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            I've thrown hundreds of overhand rights and have never broken my hand. I have suffered soreness and scrapes but that's it.
            With or without gloves. Because that pretty much answers my question. The overhand right is a very dangerous punch bare-knuckle. There is a high risk of coming down on top of the head and breaking your hand.

Comment

Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
              With or without gloves. Because that pretty much answers my question. The overhand right is a very dangerous punch bare-knuckle. There is a high risk of coming down on top of the head and breaking your hand.
              Without gloves. I have big, strong hands.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                Without gloves. I have big, strong hands.
                No one really has strong hands. No matter how relativity strong your hands are they are made up of some of the weakest bones in your body.

If you want to learn how to fight bare-knuckle I would suggest reading Dempsey's book Championship Boxing

Comment

Or come to Ireland...
                  Plenty of lads here who will give you a one on one bare knuckle

Comment

yup,i got into it in 9th grade with a friend of mine. he was an mexican dude who they called jeuro because he looked like jesus soto karass but whiter. we were into a wrestling match but then we started punching and i landed across his neck and he took a tumble and they broke it up. to this day i still dont know if he fell from the impact of the punch or just because he lost his balance,but it did make me look pretty badass. he insists it was from him twisting his ankle but i think otherwise. because when we used to play bloody knuckles or dead arm i would always be the winner, ALWAYS.

i have natural punching power but whats weird is i have a very weak core. i'm working on it though.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenmc View Post
                      Or come to Ireland...
                      Plenty of lads here who will give you a one on one bare knuckle
                      Ahahahaha for sure. Apart from equestrian, what is normally only other sport Ireland has an olympic represetative? (rhetorical question of course!)
                      As for the bare knuckel, fuk knows how he hasn't smashed his hand yet, maybe cos he's talking ****?
                      I almost always managed to stay out of street fights, for the reason mentioned above, you could be fighting Bruce Lee!
                      Hope u learned something from that ol mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X