Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

double end bag recommendations? foam infused?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double end bag recommendations? foam infused?

Looking to set up a double end bag in home, from what I saw posted ringside/title are better than the most expensive brands cleto reyes.

Was looking at a leather one from title for $59 with the inflatable inside. They also have a foam infused one that they say "More realistic responses and rebounds than traditional air filled double end bags helps increase punching accuracy, power and precision, with all punches."

But aside from the fake leather $49 title and ringside most don't have any reviews. I tried looking at real boxers and what they use and it seems like custom made equipment.

If any one has any recommendations or set up (what cords to use etc) would appreciate it.

Originally posted by jasonfodor View Post
    Looking to set up a double end bag in home, from what I saw posted ringside/title are better than the most expensive brands cleto reyes.

Was looking at a leather one from title for $59 with the inflatable inside. They also have a foam infused one that they say "More realistic responses and rebounds than traditional air filled double end bags helps increase punching accuracy, power and precision, with all punches."

But aside from the fake leather $49 title and ringside most don't have any reviews. I tried looking at real boxers and what they use and it seems like custom made equipment.

If any one has any recommendations or set up (what cords to use etc) would appreciate it.
    You don't need a real leather one.

I have one filled with sand, my last had one with water. They both worked fine.

Pro boxers use expensive bags, that can run in the hundreds depending on the brand.

Comment

Hanging them can be tricky. My setup isn't ideal. I have the top of it tied to a heavy bag stand, and the bottom is tied to a water bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Hanging them can be tricky. My setup isn't ideal. I have the top of it tied to a heavy bag stand, and the bottom is tied to a water bag.
        Im always afraid the ceiling will give.

Comment

Careful not to explode full power on them. Here and there the knots cut loose and shoot the metal pieces hopefully away from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
            Careful not to explode full power on them. Here and there the knots cut loose and shoot the metal pieces hopefully away from you.
            Sounds advice here.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              Sounds advice here.
              Yea, a few times it let loose and those elastic ropes threw the metal joint particles like bullets. Could easily take an eye or teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                Im always afraid the ceiling will give.

Lol for sure

Comment

Working...
                X