No announcement yet.

Buck Angel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    I wouldn't bang either because I'm not gay you ****ing tranny loving ****.

I don't bang

A. Dudes

B. Girls that look like dudes.

This thread is disgusting.
    Dude you be honest with yourself. We all know you don't bang guys. That's because they bang the fuk out of you. And your dream is fuking Buck Angel she's your type of girl. The girl who has a mans body but a pu$$y for you to fuk.

By the way this thread is not disgusting. So far it's the thread of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Dude you be honest with yourself. We all know you don't bang guys. That's because they bang the fuk out of you. And your dream is fuking Buck Angel she's your type of girl. The girl who has a mans body but a pu$$y for you to fuk.

By the way this thread is not disgusting. So far it's the thread of the year.
      Man shut the **** up you corny queer bitch. You basically admitted in this thread that you would **** a tranny lol

Have fun having a "girl" with a dick nut all over your chest. I'm not trying to hear anything you say faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        im not going anywhere near buck angel. i'd have to go for the shemale, thats got to be the obvious choice right?
        Of course going for the shemale is the right choice.

But it's just there is a lot of dudes who rag on a hot well hung shemale and say they'd never go there.

Well now they have a choice, a beautiful well hung shemale or the female with a pu$$y named Buck Angel.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Man shut the **** up you corny queer bitch. You basically admitted in this thread that you would **** a tranny lol

Have fun having a "girl" with a dick nut all over your chest. I'm not trying to hear anything you say faggot.
          And you just admitted you'd rather fuk that disgusting mess Buck Angel and you admitted that you let guys fuk you in the ass.

You sick mfer.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
            So far it's the thread of the year.

I agree.

Never heard of this Buck Angel, but I admire him for doing what he loves. I just don't want be anywhere near him or that vagina, I don't care how tight and wet it is.

Let the sexy shemale sit on my face and tea bag me all day, err day.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I agree.

Never heard of this Buck Angel, but I admire him for doing what he loves. I just don't want be anywhere near him or that vagina, I don't care how tight and wet it is.

Let the sexy shemale sit on my face and tea bag me all day, err day.
              Dude when Buck Angel was a still girl, he was kinda hot. But now after all the testosterone hormones he takes and all his weight lifting and the beard. Dude became more man than most real men with d1cks.

I first learned of this monstrosity on the Howard stern Show. It was disgusting and pissed me off seeing this buff ass dude pull his pants down and show off his vagina. Fuking sick as hell.

I just figured there is always a tons of dudes knocking gorgeous shemales and say they will never ever go there because they are still a man. Well will those same guys who knock the shemale rather have this thing called Buck Angel who is genetically a woman?

Its a fascinating dilemma that i want to see how people react to.

Comment

We need to up the vote count. What are y'all scare. Y'all need to quit pretending to be macho and vote.

Comment

Just bumping to get more votes more dialogue.

The thread of the year.

Comment

What if you had to choose between the 2 or Helen Thomas?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      What if you had to choose between the 2 or Helen Thomas?

Well who would you pick?

Comment

Working...
                      X