Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Has Been Chasing Wilder and Fury For Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All he does is Lie!

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      Army
      Military Police
      Fort Leonardwood

Thank you family.

I am national guard and I am
      Already an E4 so I hope it isn’t down hill from here.

This army life is crazy.
      Military life is crazy but it's a helluve ride, especially active duty. Enjoy it while you can, you only get to do it once. Also, you meet some of the greatest people of your life that you will never forget.

Semper Fi

Comment

...as far as chasing anyone....stop it. This fight is not going to take place until Wilder is 47.

Comment

Foh! AJ is soft bro. If he was moving that much vs Ruiz, I don’t even wanna see him vs Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            *yawns* wake me up when DAZN has the bàlls to force Hearns to make the fight with Wilder!

Real boxing fans know the truth and won’t even fall for Hearns bullshît!

Till then I’ll look forward to Wilder vs Fury 2
            You said it so I no longer have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
              ...as far as chasing anyone....stop it. This fight is not going to take place until Wilder is 47.
              Maybe Wilder should send some fu,cking offers then.

Comment

If the IBF is vacated it is Pulev vs Kownacki but if the WBO is vacated it is Usyk vs Fury. If Fury chooses the Wilder fight then Parker is next in line unless Ruiz lands in the #3 spot between Fury & Parker. So i wonder what will happen? Does Joshua vacate the IBF or WBO? Does he pay huge step aside money to Usyk to make the Pulev defence first then fight Usyk if he wins? If he fights Pulev & vacates the WBO will Fury still fight Wilder or instead fight Usyk for vacant title?

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                  The deal was four fights, two tomato cans and two AJ fights for $120m then free to go back to PBC Haymon. Wilder ducked it for haymon's peanuts. It shows Wilder is a fraud and has no confidence to dare to be great. All roads lead to Joshua who makes $85m a fight and fills soccer stadiums. Wilder makes $3m a fight and they have to give the tickets away.

Any one who thinks Wilder should get 50-50 is a jackass moron imbecile and should repeat elementary and high school.
                  newbie you are so far off o don’t even know where to start but since money seems to be your only defense why don’t go look back and see what wilder made in his last title defense and then when you get an education and your facts correct come back to this board and chat with the big dogs.

Comment

Joshua will wait till deontay age more then fight him

Comment

Lies

I can’t be mad at lies. They know the weak will support they lies. Kudos

Comment

Working...
                      X