See College is free

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    "Dems tell everyone they need college"

This is new to me. I thought job descriptions told prospective applicants that they need a degree. From my experience at least, this is the case. Depending on the job that you want that is.

To be a physician, you need a degree and then 4 years med school, 4 years res.

To be an aerospace engineer for NASA, you need a degree.

To be a nurse, you need a degree.

To be a pharmacist you need a degree.

To be a psychologist you need a PhD or PsyD in Psychology.

If you do not have a degree, there's trades you can learn, and you should say that. But you should get one or the other.

Someone once told me they don't need a degree because Bill Gates or Steve Jobs didn't get one. Son, are you Bill Gates? Are you Steve Jobs?
    Yes I agree some jobs will require it and I have no issue with that. Want to be a doctor and go to med school go for it. You won't have a issue paying your loans.

That's pretty much common sense. I'm talking about those that get degrees for jobs they know that they'll have a hard time paying those loans back.
    Im pretty sure you know what I was saying but whatever.

Comment

Always go for gender studies degree or some sort of ethnic studies degree. Trust me, they are the best degrees.

Comment

College is overrated AF.With that being said you are an adult at that point if you want to take out loans to get a worthless degree in how to be some hippie SJW do not cry when you have to pay it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          Always go for gender studies degree or some sort of ethnic studies degree. Trust me, they are the best degrees.
          a ph.D in elizabethan lesbian poetry is pretty useful too, lol

Comment

Working...
          X