Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet in 2016 when Ruiz left the sport for two years he couldn't have in his wildest dreams imagined he would be a heavyweight champ in 3 years and hit the multi-million dollar lottery in what will be his first defense of the title in a few months.

Comment

• Lets leave wilder out of the convo discuss aj quitting

Comment

• The same thing can happen to Wilder in September. That's why I found it funny reading the responses to Wilder-Ortiz II. As if Ortiz wasn't boxing Wilder on even terms in their first fight. As if Ortiz wouldn't have stopped Wilder in the 7th if he had hurt him with a little more time left in the round. We could be talking about Ruiz-Ortiz for the undisputed heavyweight title come September. You never know with heavyweight boxing. All these guys are vulnerable.

Comment

• How salty must Ortiz be? LOL Well done MR Ruiz this was my first shocker upset watching boxing in a long while.

Comment

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
            Ruiz is dangerous as hell but so easy to beat. If he simply stays behind the jab and boxes like he did Povetkin, without trying to rush him or trade with him - he will cruise to a point decision OR even TKO him providing he puts him down enough times.

But what he can't do is try to finish him off. Safety first in the next fight is all he can do or he is getting KO'd again.
            Ruiz continues to grow. After what he showed in the Dimentrenko fight, I don't think he's an easy out for anyone. He's dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by theman775 View Post
              Mexicans officially run boxing!!! Lol never underestimate the aztec blood.
              Mas claro que ni el agua! Theres just something about wanting it more than the other guy that makes any man overcome anything...
              QUE VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                AJ needs a better trainer. The jab was nonexistent. He will bounce back, but dang congrats to Ruiz. Too bad wilder vs aj is a no go, should of been a great ppv fight.
                You didn't see those nice soft pokes he was giving to Ruiz' belly? I think AJ's biggest problem isn't technique as much as his body mass. Too much damn muscle on him. His muscles fatigue so quickly and suck up all his oxygen. It causes him to have no stamina or punch resistance. It takes big effort and high protein diet to maintain that kind of musculature. His handlers should let him boil down naturally and lose 15-20lbs of muscle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                  I'd like to see wilder do any better, it's your night Aj haters but the champ will be back stronger than ever... y'all should be on the lookout

he did, about a week ago..... MUCH better

Comment

• This is embarassing tbh lol
                    I wonder if aj can recover his mental
                    Windmill is pure killer
                    If aj cant do it
                    Wilder will smash him worse if they ever fight in the future

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
                      How salty must Ortiz be? LOL Well done MR Ruiz this was my first shocker upset watching boxing in a long while.
                      Styles make fights. I do not think Ortiz would get AJ the way Ruiz did. Wilder is quick and his punches have a lot of power. I can see him getting AJ if he lands a punch.

Ruiz was fast paced for Joshua's liking. Wilder also has the speed and athleticism cover the distance and land a big punch at short notice. Fury would simply outclass Joshua, no doubt about it. Ortiz will have a difficult time even if he were younger.

Comment

Working...
                      X