Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBSS set to announce dates and venues next week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope they don't screw this wonderful thing up...Boxing has enough mismatches already, the WBSS gives us great fights

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Definitely happy that this chit will be coming to an end

I definitely agree the cruiserweight tourney is a bunch of leftovers
      They should of left it alone , not too convincing
      I'm ok with it. Usyk is moving up so this should produce the new #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        I'm ok with it. Usyk is moving up so this should produce the new #1.
        Ahhh as much as I hate to say this but no not at all

All leftovers , division needs new blood

Just seems like a fughin repeat to me
        Same chit different day

Comment

Semi Finals are loaded with some good match ups so I hope they announce something soon and it doesn't get canceled

Comment

I'm so stoked man this the reason I have DAZN, I'm thinking about making a youtube channel hyping this tournament cause nobody does

Comment

Baranchek vs Taylor should be interesting. Hopefully it's not in Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                I know what they're doing - they're cheap fighters that they're putting in the ring.. but I'm just not interested. SLW sucks. I don't care who wins that 'WBSS'. Bantamweight you don't need a tourney to get good fights. And CW? These are the leftovers. They should at least wait a few years.
                Winner of the Bantamweight tournament will come out with the WBA (unifying both the Super and Regular belts for once), IBF, and WBO championship for sure and, depending on the rankings at the time of the finals, possibly also the Ring and lineal titles.

Winner of the Super Lightweight tournament will come out with the WBA (Super), IBF, WBC Interim, Ring, and lineal world titles.

How could you care about these divisions and not care about the tournament?

And the cruiserweight tournament is pretty much all the best fighters besides Usyk and Gassiev, who are both moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Ahhh as much as I hate to say this but no not at all

All leftovers , division needs new blood

Just seems like a fughin repeat to me
                  Same chit different day
                  Tabiti is undefeated and Breidis took Usyk to a MD. Glowacki is a great fighter too, again his only loss was to Usyk.

Just because they lost to Usyk doesn't mean their whole career is over. That's nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    I saw the WBSS Twitter say the announcement is coming next week.

JEEESSUZ its about time lol
                    I wrote about it here

Comment

Working...
                    X