Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Mexicans get called out for nationalism when supporting Mexican boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing wrong with it, its natural. I support just about every American fighter. I do try to the best of my ability to remain objective if there is a BS decision, like in the case of Wilder and Fury.

Comment

How come everyone hate mexican but not hate anyone else? How come mexican are strongest and have biggest pen1s, and why does everyone be jealous of mexicans?

We have the best boxers ever, but our guys are usually smaller weight class, we more compact, same engine smaller body but not smaller pen1s I promise you.

Anyway, how come noone can answer the question? WHY do you all hate mexicans on here?

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
        I will always support every Mexican boxer (Even Chávez jr)and that doesnt make me a nationalist
        really? what do you think it makes you?

not saying it's wrong but what are you talking about??

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
          How come everyone hate mexican but not hate anyone else? How come mexican are strongest and have biggest pen1s, and why does everyone be jealous of mexicans?

We have the best boxers ever, but our guys are usually smaller weight class, we more compact, same engine smaller body but not smaller pen1s I promise you.

Anyway, how come noone can answer the question? WHY do you all hate mexicans on here?

Sensing a lot of insecurity.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
            But Ukranians dont?

But Puerto Ricans dont?

But Brits dont?

But Filipinos dont?

But Cubans dont?

But eastern euros dont?

But the Japanese dont?

They all support people that come from their country (or region) and its not a problem.

A Mexican supports a Mexican and "its racist!!"

Comment

Feel free to support anyone you like! It doesn’t bother me at all! Why should it bother you if others are bothered you are pro Mexican.

I’m a fan of a lot of boxers from various countries. I get called a racist because I doubt Mohammed was a prophet, and I think Islam is fundamentally flawed.

But, there are muslims of from various countries, Islam isn’t a race, it’s an ideaology.

Too many people use the word racist incorrectly.

In Mexico, chicanos are gringos, never mind..

Comment

If you are a true fan of boxing, you don't care where the boxers are from. I'm 100% Mexican, and I still believe that Sugar Ray Robinson has been the best ever on any weight class. I'm 100% Mexican and still believe that Roberto Duran has been the best Hispanic ever. Is about boxing, not races. If you are bias because of your country man, it makes you a racist. I enjoy boxing, who cares who they are as long as you get entertain. These guys put their lives on the line every time they get in the ring, and that is a sacrifice not all human beings are willing to take. Respect people is the maximum glory!

Comment

see my signature....

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                    Go make me a burrito *****. Hold the clenbuterol
                    Im surprised your unemployed ass is still responding and not loitering at the local liquor store.

Good job bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post

today I asked a messican what he thought about Roe vs Wade and he said it was hard to choose being they were both good ways to get across the Rio Grande. then he said he was going to Taco bell to get a new phone. he thinks it is a mexican phone company??

Comment

Working...
                      X